California Speedway(Fontana) Sat. 7/15

UNIBOY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to know who wants to meet somewhere near the track so we get there at the same time so we will be in the same group for racing?
They open at 7am for tech and racing is from 9am to 6pm.
I would like to get there at 7am.
Mas

Hey Juan,
Give me a call and I will try and coordinate a meeting place.
(562)628-9833
Mas

If you guys go to an early breakfast let a brotha know...I don't have to go into work till 8AM:D Plus I'm only about 10 minutes from the speedway:)

VPRPWR said:
If you guys go to an early breakfast let a brotha know...I don't have to go into work till 8AM:D Plus I'm only about 10 minutes from the speedway:)

Work on Sunday....come out on SAT...

OCBob said:
Sorry guys, but we have our team (T-ball) party that day, can't make it.
Ahhh would of been nice seeing you and the family.
Mas

Here is an update for Sat. We are going to meet for breakfast at 6am somewhere near the track and then from there go to the gates at 7am so we could try and be in the same group for racing.
This is who is in so far
Nowwhat
06 Quad SRT10
Uniboy
VPRPWR

Maybe's
FerrariTruck
RedRamRules

Hey QUICKSILVER and E-BENZ what are you guys doing Sat.? Quit waiting for the private track days that are not going to happen.:D

Mas
Daniel I will give you a call to find out where is good place to go eat since it is in your hood.

UNIBOY said:
Here is an update for Sat. We are going to meet for breakfast at 6am somewhere near the track and then from there go to the gates at 7am so we could try and be in the same group for racing.
This is who is in so far
Nowwhat
06 Quad SRT10
Uniboy
VPRPWR

Maybe's
FerrariTruck
RedRamRules

Hey QUICKSILVER and E-BENZ what are you guys doing Sat.? Quit waiting for the private track days that are not going to happen.:D

Mas
Daniel I will give you a call to find out where is good place to go eat since it is in your hood.

Come on Jerry and Mike.....

If work goes well on tomorrow at work, I will make b-fast.

Otherwise I will see you guys at the track @ 9 am.

RedRamRules said:

that is not good enough....:D ....Man up

Talking to Mas...this might be a good place to meet for breakfast.

Farmer boys
14522 Slover Avenue
Fontana, CA 92337

It's just south of the 10 off the Cherry exit(same as the speedway) So coming from the west take the 10, exit cherry, south on cherry less than a mile away.

Im there guys, can some one post a link to where it is? i'll do breakfast and race till it hits 90deg, then i'm off for the day.

FerrariTruck said:
Im there guys, can some one post a link to where it is? i'll do breakfast and race till it hits 90deg, then i'm off for the day.
Hey Alfredo,
Are you going to melt when it hits 90 deg:confused: :D
We are going to meet for breakfast at 6am (see address below) Just take the 10 east get off at Cherry Ave and then go south on Cherry Ave.
Farmer boys
14522 Slover Avenue
Fontana, CA 92337
Mas

RedRamRules said:

Hey Juan,
If you want to race with us you should try and get there at the same time otherwise you will probably get into another group and won't be able to run with us.
Mas

OCBob said:
I might make it up there for breakfast and to watch you guys a little bit. Depends on what happens tomorrow night.
Come on Bob a night of no winky will not be bad for you.:rock: :D

I gotta give out trophies to all the kids and interact with the moms and dads, don't wanna look like I've been in a strip club all night LOL.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back