figure a solid 11.6-11.8....at 118

OK here is the update.

Here is the list.
Nowwhat
06 QUAD SRT10
VPRPWR (after work around 2)
Uniboy
FerrariTruck
RedRamRules (Gotta call him at 5am for a wakeup call)
E-BENZ

Maybe's
OCBob
QUICKSILVER

See you guys at 6am.
Mas

OCBob said:
Sorry guys, just wasn't happening this morning at 4 something or 5 LOL. Just crawled into bed about 3. Good luck Mike.

LOL...I can see you now Bob

"Bob gets up, looks at the clock....930AM!!

OH NO!!! THIS IS TERRIBLE!!

Oh Well, im over it....were's that beer at??"

:D :p

RedSrt007 said:
LOL...I can see you now Bob

"Bob gets up, looks at the clock....930AM!!

OH NO!!! THIS IS TERRIBLE!!

Oh Well, im over it....were's that beer at??"

:D :p
I don't think I have been able to sleep in that late in a while, well about 15 months or so LOL. No beers today though, have to be on my best "Coach" behavior for the t-ball team.

OCBob said:
I don't think I have been able to sleep in that late in a while, well about 15 months or so LOL. No beers today though, have to be on my best "Coach" behavior for the t-ball team.

awww, I C

hope mike does well! :rock: :burnout:

it's going to be like 107 today. too hot to race! tooo hooot! dont blow any head gaskets!

Just got back it was hot as hell....bunch of cool guys..it was like 140 Deg on the track..all 400 racers were disappointed..everybody was running a good second or so slower..My Best run was against a 06 Vette he ran a 14.065 @ 110.68 and I ran a 14.954 @ 94.28 and my RT was that of senior citizen .441
Thanks Mas for setting it all up

Fun time for a Hot .....Hot Saturday.....

Cali Speedway should be embarrassed by this new track...it is like a roller coaster.......with ZERO prep.......Stupid....

Good seeing everybody...good laughs.......Fun watching Ferraritruck almost faint in the heat......

Thanks guys that was alot of fun even though the track sucked. That was fun kicking back and talking crap to each other. I am looking forward to the next time.:rock: :D
Mas

YESSSSS the track did SUCK!!!! however the trip was well worth hangin out with you guys. We all had fun shootin shit at each other...Much thanks to Mas for the shade, drinks, and food. E-benz,,,thanks for lettin me borrow the dr's, it was fun doin peg leg burn outs!!! For all you out there wantin to meet mike (nowwherewhowhat) i suggest you keep it over the net. He is a sic, sic, sic, freak!!! this guy has like plastic fingers that bend in ways ours do not:p :p :p :p All you guys there were a blast...Cant wait to do palmdale again...:D :D :D

Thank Guys for the great day. The track did suck!! I will agree, but I would do it again anytime with you guys. Must say the more we get together the better the Jokes!! Thanks Mas for the shade and food and drinks. I wont miss Breakfast next time. I will see nowwhat at the gym for a finger bending day of training. But before that when is the POOL PARTY??? It was nice to meet you 06 Quad! By the way any pics of that daughter? Just kidding.

I had the slowest time of 14.92 @ 94+ MPH it was like hell 108+ Degrees I think I got a little heat stroke....Mike pulled 12.4 smoking his slicks all the way threw 1st gear..Mas was the most consistent pulling 13.7's on two out of three runs..
Cheers J.T.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back