California Speedway(Fontana) Sat. 7/15

UNIBOY said:
Hey Juan,
If you want to race with us you should try and get there at the same time otherwise you will probably get into another group and won't be able to run with us.
Mas
I will try Mas, I am praying I can get my work done Friday night, otherwise it will be a long day for me :(

Nowwhat said:
that is not good enough....:D ....Man up
i'm trying Pa :eek: :dancing:

you guys are gonna fry:D 106 degrees today over here in my neck of the woods...projected to hit 108-110 tomorrow:rock:

OCBob said:
Yup, been quite warm out this way. Just got my last electric bill, close to $700!

My normal bill is usually $25....now its up to $250:( Walking around naked doesn't help much, still hot:D

Alright who is going to be the 1st one to drop out cause they are scared of a little sun?:confused:
I went and bought a ezup yesterday so we could sit in the shade. I will also bring a few chairs and some water and soda. Let me know who is going to drop out cause if I have time I might go pick up some sandwiches too.
Mas

Here is the list.
Nowwhat
06 QUAD SRT10
VPRPWR
Uniboy
FerrariTruck
RedRamRules

Maybe's
E-BENZ
OCBob
QUICKSILVER

UNIBOY said:
Alright who is going to be the 1st one to drop out cause they are scared of a little sun?:confused:
I went and bought a ezup yesterday so we could sit in the shade. I will also bring a few chairs and some water and soda. Let me know who is going to drop out cause if I have time I might go pick up some sandwiches too.
Mas

Here is the list.
Nowwhat
06 QUAD SRT10
VPRPWR
Uniboy
FerrariTruck
RedRamRules

Maybe's
E-BENZ
OCBob
QUICKSILVER
Don't bother with any sammiches for me Mas. If I do make it up I can't stay long. Have to be at our pizza party at 12:30.

OCBob said:
Don't bother with any sammiches for me Mas. If I do make it up I can't stay long. Have to be at our pizza party at 12:30.

you can at least make it to breakfast like me...I gotta leave for work after we grub:(

How much is it to enter and race? Just want to be sure to bring enough dough.

I will be working tonight till about midnight, so I will try to make breakfast with dead eyes.

I think im there! Nowwhat what time are you leaving to make breakfast? I think I
am the same distance as you? Have you timed the drive before? I don't think im running but I will come out to say hi to the boy's. Any one whant to try out the DR's ?? I could bring them.

E-BENZ said:
I think im there! Nowwhat what time are you leaving to make breakfast? I think I
am the same distance as you? Have you timed the drive before? I don't think im running but I will come out to say hi to the boy's. Any one whant to try out the DR's ?? I could bring them.

Great glad you are coming...I am giving myself an hour to get there.....rolling out at 5:00am.....:D

temps won't hit 100 until afternoon....early bird gets the 11......:D

E-BENZ said:

Yeah bring out the DRs! I wanna try for a run to see what they do. I would like to pick them up from ya but i'm broke right now . but em see ya there
!!!!

between 9 and 10 our DA should be in the 3000-3500' range....no too bad....

we will be below 4000' until noon......

Nowwhat are you bringing your jack? I was hopeing Ferrari could use it so I just have to lug the tires down. Thanks
5:00 is pretty early but I need my Breakfast. I will leave at the same time.

E-BENZ said:
Nowwhat are you bringing your jack? I was hopeing Ferrari could use it so I just have to lug the tires down. Thanks
5:00 is pretty early but I need my Breakfast. I will leave at the same time.

Jack, jack stands, tools etc....all in the truck....

Nowwhat said:
Great glad you are coming...I am giving myself an hour to get there.....rolling out at 5:00am.....:D

temps won't hit 100 until afternoon....early bird gets the 11......:D

wow mike, you dont mess-around....500am racing:rock: :burnout:

-Red

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back