Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare .. SWEEEEEEEET

In fact, here's a couple gaming snapshots from when I took my projector, screen and for good measure, margarita machine to z-man's house for a party we had there..

VTCoA124.jpg

VTCoA123.jpg

If you guys are on Xbox live hit me up Daywalker781 is my gamer tag. I have Call of Duty 4 and it kicks ass. I'm already a Captian on there so I've been kicking alot of ass.

WizzySRT10 said:
If you guys are on Xbox live hit me up Daywalker781 is my gamer tag. I have Call of Duty 4 and it kicks ass. I'm already a Captian on there so I've been kicking alot of ass.

:eek:Whoa, that's a lot of ass being kicked dude. Since this is a rainy day and nothing else to do I will look you and Eddie up for sure..

IN FACT.... WHAT IS EVERYONE'S GAMER TAG? Mine is:

MoeJoeJOJO Yeah sounds nice and silly... Does anyone on here login to Halo 3?

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
IN FACT.... WHAT IS EVERYONE'S GAMER TAG? Mine is:

MoeJoeJOJO Yeah sounds nice and silly... Does anyone on here login to Halo 3?

I'm a Captian on Halo3 too. I rarely play Halo3 since I got call of duty 4.

wazzzzup's is bdsohio yall got to try need for speed pro street too. we will have to start a vtcoa clan and gang up on some folks

eddie102870 said:
wazzzzup's is bdsohio yall got to try need for speed pro street too. we will have to start a vtcoa clan and gang up on some folks

:hmmmm:Not a bad idea at all..

Venom Power said:
Picked up Assassin's Creed, Ace Combat 6 and Call of Duty 4 this afternoon as an early Christmas present to myself... I only got Assassin's Creed opened and activated so far... I use a Mitsubishi projector on a 84 x 84 screen.... HOLY CRAP the graphics are crazy.... I had to MAKE myself stop playing...

How is Ace Combat 6?? i was looking at getting it... it comes with the controler right?? .. and ya i have a projector as well in storage dammit have to get it from tornoto out here :)

im srt10venomous on my call name so it wont be hard to reconize me... :).. ill get nfs aswell for the vtcoa clan.... :).... i have halo3 as well beat the game in a week but have not tried it online ...

i had my projector in my last house on a 8 by 12 foot screen about 180 inches or so.. i think...

is your projector HD as well?? the only way to go :)

Venom Power said:
:eek:Whoa, that's a lot of ass being kicked dude. Since this is a rainy day and nothing else to do I will look you and Eddie up for sure..

Now I'm a Major grade 2 :D

WizzySRT10 said:
Now I'm a Major grade 2 :D
almost grade 2 major myself. added you to my friends list. will add the rest later tonight.

I am a PC gamer. I have a Wii and PS2 but I rarely play them. From what I understand COD4 in online play doesn't let you use any vehicles like the Battlefield series does. If that is the case I probably won't play it online. But I definetly want to get it for the single player action.

my struggle now with any of these games is whether to buy PS3 or 360... I just noticed I got charged the 50 xbox live subscription fee... I gotta goto frye's tonight anyway.... I'll pick it up and will add the names to my friends list.... I think my gamertag is stan marsh somethin....

tidnab said:
my struggle now with any of these games is whether to buy PS3 or 360... I just noticed I got charged the 50 xbox live subscription fee... I gotta goto frye's tonight anyway.... I'll pick it up and will add the names to my friends list.... I think my gamertag is stan marsh somethin....
find out and let me know for sure or send me a invite...eddie102870 is my gamertag

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
lol just picked it up .. solid game .. didnt someone else say they were playing this game??

Thanks. Picked it up for my PC yesterday...like it alot!

Roy

Where is Halo 3 for the pc?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Cod4 is bad ass!!!!

Currently I am addicted to Guitar Hero.... For those of us that watch south park, I guess herion hero is next(time to chase the red dragon)

hey, I added and accepted all that i could, hope to see you guys online soon. cya

guru skiLLs is me again

If your goin to buy a X-BOX 360 make sure its the "black ELITE 120GB hard drive", I was told by a couple dealers that the the other ones are built with refurbished parts and that the "ELITES" are built with all new parts,and also if you have to send it in to get fixed X-BOX will send you a loaner till yours is fixed,just some info I found out while purchasing my X-BOX 360 ELITE.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back