call of duty modern warfare 2

I'll check it later. The wife and my daughter just got home. I played it Friday and Saturday night till 1:30.

U know mlb10 the show I haven't played I still play 08 the show though is different than 08

I play MW2 on the 360. My screen name is SteelMeatGrindr. See you guys online.

I swear I am the only one on the planet that plays PC games LOL. I love the game too, but I play on the PC. Part of the 101st clan.

Screename: 101st_1LT=Viper

I play COD everyday if i get a chance! It's the badest first person shooter out! It sucks because i can't play online while deployed but when i get back i'll defiently be back online!

scoobert said:
i run a hacked server when i am on. that means no cheats and booting the aholes.

Sounds like a good time, I hate when lil punks get on cheating, hiding in spots that you can't see better yet kill them once you do find them!

Troy's QC SRT said:
Sounds like a good time, I hate when lil punks get on cheating, hiding in spots that you can't see better yet kill them once you do find them!

i always find cheaters on the map 'invasion', you know the fortess type building in the back of the map, there is like a room with tables, i seen two guys on each side of the little room just boosting, the thing is, its hard to kill the guys, because no windows around that room, also the way one guy is position, he can kill you coming up the steps.

Xbox 360

Mythic iz Me - Psycho Mythic (no subscription right now though)
juicedsrt10 - tooloe
Creeping_Death - 500snakz (not sure that tag is right, though)
MoeJoeJOJO - venom power
pong - Zcx????????
RJCH2443 - 10banger
EBAY - '05 Dodge
PAYPAL - '05 Dodge
BlueDevil0408 - silverbullet08
SRT10venomous - same as tag
rocknubchz - tork monster
BadCompany919 - BadCompany9119
WolfcreekBAMFS - ShaneKennett
TRCM - RB04
SNAKEBIT102870 - eddie102870
viperhauler - viperhauler
mxzxops - mxzx440
TS SMOKE14 - 05QCSRT10
POPPIN305CAPZ - kickinassrt10
TrillJustdog - Pissant#420 (his son)

Troy's QC SRT said:

if people start camping bad i will turn hacks on.
i have been on maps where an entire team will camp in one place, and kill everyone as they come tword it. turn off gravity, and see how well that works.... LOL!

love it, almost lost my girfriend for playin too much,.. lol if anyone want to add me to play, my alias is polivoz in the ps3

I got both new map packs. I do like how with each one they include 2 from COD 4. I am on all the time on the 360. The game has improved from its release. They have fixed a few of the glitches, ie the javelin one, care pkg, and a few others but they cant seem to fix either the modded multicolor gametags that do nothing but get in the way of your Line of sight or the hacked 10th prestige lobbies. Either way though it is still fun to get on and do some slaughtering. if anyone wants to get down on some killin my xbox 360 tag is Disturbed4lyfe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back