Can someone tell me which solenoid this is?

Srt10t

Reaction score
Can someone help me out this?
I need the wiring that goes to this solenoid I checked with my local dealer & they said they don't carry it. Thanks guys

Let me guess The dealer probably want to sell you whole harness if it's even available? Maybe some Viper scrap yard has the end you are after if Mopar no longer Has it. Did you see if Dodge has the plastic plug & pins available separately to build your own harness?

Let me guess The dealer probably want to sell you whole harness if it's even available? Maybe some Viper scrap yard has the end you are after if Mopar no longer Has it. Did you see if Dodge has the plastic plug & pins available separately to build your own harness?

No that's what I was hoping to buy just the connector but they said they don't carry it. Maybe someone could get a part number for me

I think some of our co-conspirators work at a Dodge dealer. They will most likely chime in.

No that's what I was hoping to buy just the connector but they said they don't carry it. Maybe someone could get a part number for me

Connector will come with harness engine harness. What year is your truck/car?

If your lucky the factory design used a connector that was a standard connector made by a connector manufacturer. Try and look at the connector on the harness end and see if it has a mfg name or number. If so check their website to see if they have that series of connector and try to match for the one you need. Designers tend to use whats available from connector manufacturers because it's a lot cheaper to use an existing design than to tool for a special. I found this to be the case on a number of applications such as the connectors that plug into pcms or accessories.

68040485AA is the part number for the connector, however when I try to pull the part number up, its say its not valid. :dontknow:

there is a terminal kit for shop use only that covers stuff like that

Take a pic of the pig tail. There is a car-quest hub near my house and they were the only peeps that had a pigtail for the T56 for reverse lights.

Hey guys thanks for all the help order the connector from another t56 tranny

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back