Can't access classifieds or product reviews...

I can't watch this.........

You have the sections minimized, on the right side of the heading there is a control to expand or minimize the section

Good idea. When I think of access, the first thing to check is user permissions. I bet you're right maybe that's what he means. Click the yellow diamond on the right side of the category strip.

Everything looks to be in order. I just created a fake profile with the same exact settings as you and I could see everything. Dunno...
That's a banable offense. Be right back, I need to find my ban-hammer. :D

I can't watch this.........

You have the sections minimized, on the right side of the heading there is a control to expand or minimize the section
Thanks, Jeff!

Pretty sure it's I who owes you. I'll make it to your neck of the woods one of these days.

Give him plenty of notice so he can make sure to not be there. :D

Since when do you travel to Idaho?

I was hoping to make it late this summer. A close friend of mine moves back and forth between Moscow and Couer D'Alene. He's having his first baby this year and I wanted to be there. We'll see how it goes.

you know Jerome will be way out of you way

Well there are a number of people here with no hair, so he will blend right in

Ok, I'd like to personally thank Birdman, Cave Man, Long Horn, and Shaggy. Note the above are listed in alphabetical order to be politically correct. :)

Ok, I'd like to personally thank Birdman, Cave Man, Long Horn, and Shaggy. Note the above are listed in alphabetical order to be politically correct. :)

I called for caveman, wtf?? Where is my credit? I want my credit for the shit I'm supposed to be doing.... :D

So everybody gets a trophy......

Give mine to Andy, keeps you batting 1000

Man, could the weekend just get hear already.....

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back