Can't access classifieds or product reviews...

Wastelands Warrior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, no classifieds or product reviews for me. I have more that enough posts and am a supporting member so wazupwitdat???

Oh Caveman!!!!!!

I've seen this a few time, let's see how long it takes a caveman to do it

Hey Chris

Checked it out approx. 12 AM EST when I got home from work and it's a no go. Logged out a couple of times and still no dice. Time for beddie bye in the wasteland, tomorrow is a new day..:)

I have bad news. Turns out you are the subject of an IRS investigation for 104 years (not a typo!) worth of back taxes. And that's a lot of years worth of taxes! They've put a hold on you seeing the classified section of any forum where you might be tempted to spend their hard earned tax dollars. Hopefully they get it cleared up soon. :D

Not really, Shaggy is working on it now and hopefully has it fixed soon.

Everything looks to be in order. I just created a fake profile with the same exact settings as you and I could see everything. Dunno...

I can't watch this.........

You have the sections minimized, on the right side of the heading there is a control to expand or minimize the section

I can't watch this.........

You have the sections minimized, on the right side of the heading there is a control to expand or minimize the section

Great! I pushed the button on the right and now I can't see the classifieds! :D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back