cant be real yf qc cheep

silverqc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found this cant be the right price :dontknow: if it is true what a steal cheep 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SRT - $13500

It's either a typo, a scam, or a pissed off ex-wife. :D

I'm guessing it is a scam or a typo. Although, Roz, the pissed off ex-wife theory could net someone a heckuva deal!

MRXSRT said:
I'm guessing it is a scam or a typo. Although, Roz, the pissed off ex-wife theory could net someone a heckuva deal!

Damn I paid almost 4 times as much

I e-mailed the turd, and this is the response I got:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my Ram. The car is in absolutely perfect condition, no scratches, dings, dents or other imperfections. Always garaged. Clear title. Price is 13,500 if you buy now. Firstly, I need to tell you that I recently moved to Dublin, Ireland due to work and family. Since I have no more relatives back home, I brought the car with me thinking that I would be able to register here. However, because of the big differences between the US emissions and the local ones, I can register without spending a fortune. Further, due to my new job I don't have the time to drive anymore and with the new baby on the way, my wife and I could really use the money to help buy a family vehicle, hence I need to sell ASAP. I will take care of all transport arrangements since I am the one fettered to sell to the US. In order to ensure a smooth and fast transaction, I suggest that we use the Safepay Solutions service to handle the exchange. Here's how it works: You will make the payment to Safepay Solutions, they will hold it in a non interest bearing trust fund (not release it to me). As soon as they receive payment from you and confirm it, I will ship the car over. Once you receive the car, inspect it, drive it, take it to a mechanic to check it out and make sure that it really is as advertised, you will have to confirm the sale to Safepay Solutions. Just to make things clear, I will not have access to the payment until you have received, inspected and approved the vehicle. I think this is more than fair for the both of us. I can be sure that you are serious about buying and that you do have the funds and you will get to inspect and drive the car before I get paid. Should you find that the car is not what you have agreed upon, you may send it back within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of your money, no questions asked! If you agree to the terms and wish to buy, please reply with your full name and shipping address and I will open the transaction immediately. Afterwards, Safepay Solutions will invoice you the transaction details and payment instructions. All you will need to do is wait for the invoice and follow the instructions in there.

Bruce

It got SPAM written all over it!!!!!!!!

Ask him for what number it is. Then check if it is on our YF Registry. Here is the latest list LINK

I think it is too good to be true and would check it out really hard first!

Good luck!

The car is in ireland/Dublin:D :D :D
He can sell the car in europe and get 30K in euro's easy(that's 42k in dollars).

You make a payment and get no car and you're mony is also gone.

Don't trust the seller.

Alex

Last edited:
I remember seeing those exact pictures back in Feb07 when I was looking to buy. Was interested in a YF at the time. Back then the truck was listed in the high $30s on Autotrader in the US.

silverqc said:
i found this cant be the right price :dontknow: if it is true what a steal cheep 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SRT - $13500

Looks real to me. Yeah right. Its a scam

I emailed him & told him i will meet him face to face & inspect the vehicle & guess what, no responce. scam scam scam

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back