Car cover for my QC SRT10

ICPREY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going overseas for a year or so and I don't have any room in my garage for my QC so I'm looking for a good car cover. Anybody have any experience with a particular brand or fitted cover? My girlfriend is going to drive it every so often, but I just want to make sure it's covered most of the time.Thanks

I use California car covers for my truck. They are custome made to order and fit like glove. I did have a problem with them cutting the mirrors to big, like they were for a 2500 not a 1500. But they paid for shipping back and fixed the problem. I can post a pic if you like.

weathershield from california car covers (made by cover craft) is a quality light weight cover (but pricey). i have tried the others at one time or another...NOAH and EVOLUTION were heavy,bulky and left scratches. what ever cover you use ...put it over a CLEAN truck and strap it down good so there is minimal movement to cause scratches. i install grommets at either end to help stabilize it. it will eventually rot and come a part from being in the sun ( you might get 3 years out of it) if your on a budget,this is what i'm using now.... a little on the bulky side, but i can still stuff it in my washer.Truck Cover Dodge Ram 1500 Short Bed Quad Cab 2003 2004 | eBay

weathershield from california car covers (made by cover craft) is a quality light weight cover (but pricey). i have tried the others at one time or another...NOAH and EVOLUTION were heavy,bulky and left scratches. what ever cover you use ...put it over a CLEAN truck and strap it down good so there is minimal movement to cause scratches. i install grommets at either end to help stabilize it. it will eventually rot and come a part from being in the sun ( you might get 3 years out of it) if your on a budget,this is what i'm using now.... a little on the bulky side, but i can still stuff it in my washer.Truck Cover Dodge Ram 1500 Short Bed Quad Cab 2003 2004 | eBay

I have never had a problem with a CalCarCover warring out and all of mine have had grommets. Both the cover I have on (one for my truck and the one on my dad's charger have been great) have been great and the one for the charger is 5 years old. My cover as well as his have a 4 or 5 year warranty and they stand behind there stuff. Last year when we had all of the snow here in MD my mom accidentally ripped the cover on the charger. We called up CalCarCover and they send a brand new one no questions ask.

Just took these pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 506
The grey one on my truck is the stormweave if I remember correctly and the one on my dad's charger (the blue one in the background) is the superweave. Both have 4 year warrantees. Mine was about 250 and my dad's was about 400.

Thanks guys...How much did you guys pay for the covers?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back