Car Show at Hyatt Kaanapali Beach Maui

mauiSRT/10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was invited to participate with the Maui Exotic Car Clubs exhibition at the Hyatt Kaanapali Beach Maui this weekend. They had us park right at the beach walk near the water.....it was beautiful. There were 8 Vettes a Viper, Porsche 933, Lambo Gallardo, Testaroso and me in my Vipertruck. Not a big showing but what a great setting to hang out for the afternoon. Nothing like the beach, palm trees, girls walking by in bikinis to start off the holiday weekend. Took some pics since the background was so nice. Enjoy and Happy Fourth of July!

Attachments

• hyatt show.jpg
    hyatt show.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 526
  • hyatt show2.jpg
    hyatt show2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 504
  • hyattshow3.jpg
    hyattshow3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,475
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,170
  • hyattshow4.jpg
    hyattshow4.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 831
NIce man, thanks for sharing. you live in a beutiful place. wish i lived by the ocean

:rock::rock::rock:

Geo, I couldnt ever live away from the ocean. I love that view man. Was sitting in a chair enjoying the breeze under a palm tree with my GF ( if you look closely you can see her on the other side of my truck in pic 2) at a carshow looking out on the ocean.........it really doesnt get much better. It was a good day.

hell yeah, i have been to the ocean on both coasts MANY times and been on a couple cruises. i wopuld love to live there, you are one lucky man

Whoa thats awesome. I visited Maui in 2006 and stayed at the Kaanapali beach hotel. I think it was a few blocks from the Hyatt. Beautiful views!

I was invited to participate with the Maui Exotic Car Clubs exhibition at the Hyatt Kaanapali Beach Maui this weekend. They had us park right at the beach walk near the water.....it was beautiful. There were 8 Vettes a Viper, Porsche 933, Lambo Gallardo, Testaroso and me in my Vipertruck. Not a big showing but what a great setting to hang out for the afternoon. Nothing like the beach, palm trees, girls walking by in bikinis to start off the holiday weekend. Took some pics since the background was so nice. Enjoy and Happy Fourth of July!

nice pics patrick!!! :rock:

loved that hotel too when we stayed there in '09..... stayin' with the Hyatt in Kauai this aug/sept. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back