Car Wash

Hamrhead said:
Sucks. Sorry to hear it.

But that's why I wash 'em myself. In the coldest time of Winter I may go to the Self-Service wash bays, but NEVER and automated drive-through car wash!!!:eek:
I'm with STUPID ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D

Never through a car wash will my truck go ............... Good luck with your dilema :nurse: :nurse: :(

Wifey said:
I'm with STUPID ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D

Never through a car wash will my truck go ............... Good luck with your dilema :nurse: :nurse: :(

Well before we moved to this building I use to do all the car washing and it would take me about 4 - 5 hours to do 1 truck but here I am not aloud to do this at all. I could be fired and then what

I always wash my own vehicles. I/we bought a water softener. I told her all the benifits it had. But the main reason why I wanted it was for washing the truck and not getting any water spots. So $750 dollars later. I am happy.

The owner of the car wash backed out of paying for the damage out of his pocket........surprise surprise. It's going thru insurance now. The truck is at the body shop and will be there for over a week. They have to take off the entire bed to be able to paint the rear cab area. The hood and drivers fender are also being painted due to warranty work from the dealer. The paint started bubbling over the last 6 months and flaking off.

This is way better than "Days of Our Lives"..............

I hope it has a happy ending.............

D

Django said:
This is way better than "Days of Our Lives"..............

I hope it has a happy ending.............

D

This is a classic episode of "As The Stomach Turns". Sponsored by Pepto Bismol and produced by Ex Lax. I hope there isn't a shitty ending.

SrtBrad said:
This is a classic episode of "As The Stomach Turns". Sponsored by Pepto Bismol and produced by Ex Lax. I hope there isn't a shitty ending.

I wouldn't take that shit if I was you..................;)

D

Django said:
I wouldn't take that shit if I was you..................;)

D

Well we are on the phone with the insurrance agent for the car wash it looks good and getting our money for the truck :burnout:

I am sure Brad will chime in soon after he is off the phone

The insuance company for the Car Wash settled with us for $1650.00:eek: Next question:

Stripes or repair damaged area? Would it be morally wrong to use the insurance money for stripes?

To Stripe or not to Stripe is the question.

SrtBrad said:
The insuance company for the Car Wash settled with us for $1650.00:eek: Next question:

Stripes or repair damaged area? Would it be morally wrong to use the insurance money for stripes?

To Stripe or not to Stripe is the question.

Morally, the money is the compensation.....

It's yours.... do with it whatever you like......

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back