Carbon Fiber Door Pieces !

Gustafsson64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys check out my viper truck under my profile, I had my door pieces done in Carbon Fiber and waiting for my dash pieces to return. Updates to come but I added the door switch cover pics for now !

Sorry I don't know how to add pics on here

looks good, how much did it run you? also ur truck is so clean bro. great job!

thanks guys, yea I keep the truck super clean and almost perfect condition. Try to keep a stock feel to it couple changes which include: K&N intake kit, lowered suspension, the carbon fiber pieces, rims, and then in my opinion perfect tint job including the entire windshield in 35% other windows are 5%, modern head unit/nav, and exhaust.

appreciate the compliments, when you live in Vegas its gotta look good rollin everywhere

thanks guys, yea I keep the truck super clean and almost perfect condition. Try to keep a stock feel to it couple changes which include: K&N intake kit, lowered suspension, the carbon fiber pieces, rims, and then in my opinion perfect tint job including the entire windshield in 35% other windows are 5%, modern head unit/nav, and exhaust.

appreciate the compliments, when you live in Vegas its gotta look good rollin everywhere

only 35% on the windshield? Weak.... :D

I literally drive the truck 2500 miles a year, and I'm a law abiding driver.....

:D

I've never got a tint ticket for either of my trucks 20% on doors 30% on windshield. But I got like 30 when I had my car

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back