Carbon fiber "look" door handle covers

ah damn dude that sucks. I was thinking the other day that with your wheels it would look good if you had darker handles. With our trucks, I just think chrome is not a good style. Chrome looks good on a regular Dodge or Ford truck or something like that, but something with "Viper" associated with it makes me think mean and dark and nasty.

Nice..I wish I could do that. Only problem is the previous owner put chrome door handles and not just the covers the whole handle is solid metal. I may buy carbon fiber laminate and see if I can't cover them.

Maybe you should try chrome black-out spray - Dupli-Color® Shadow™

ah damn dude that sucks. I was thinking the other day that with your wheels it would look good if you had darker handles. With our trucks, I just think chrome is not a good style. Chrome looks good on a regular Dodge or Ford truck or something like that, but something with "Viper" associated with it makes me think mean and dark and nasty.

Definitely. It looks more sporty when it's one solid color imo.
As much as I like the look of painted 'matching' handles, I've been wondering how well a UV protective clear coat would do on them. Maybe do a plastic dye, then let them cure for a while and then spray over with clear.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back