Carjacked!

Even if the gun was real he probably would have dropped it and ran after seeing you stand up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go, Rick!!! Unbelievable, how STUPID people are these days..... I'm glad you're ok. And glad you got a few licks in, to boot (pardon the pun). :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Bravo! Glad your ok. He'll probably wet himself if he ever see's another SRT-10. I hope he thinks we are all your size.

guinnessboy said:
Even if the gun was real he probably would have dropped it and ran after seeing you stand up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I sure would.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: And I am 6 foot 4.:D :D :D

Glad yer OK, Rick........

You did very well............

And yes, he's a little piece-a shit.....But, all this talk about casually "blowing someone away" is a bit much....... It may wash in court, but killing someone who you know is armed only with a toy gun would be both cowardly and murderous.

Rick did exactly what is right and acceptable under the circumstances....

Glad yer OK..........

D

ghosritr said:
Wednesday morning, at about 5 AM, I was leaving a hotel in a small city in the Imperial Valley
hahaha i seen u while i was at the shell station on 4th st.

Django said:
Glad yer OK, Rick........

You did very well............

And yes, he's a little piece-a shit.....But, all this talk about casually "blowing someone away" is a bit much....... It may wash in court, but killing someone who you know is armed only with a toy gun would be both cowardly and murderous.
Rick did exactly what is right and acceptable under the circumstances....

Glad yer OK..........

D

The problem is a lot of low life's are painting their handguns to look like Toys ( against Cali. laws BTW)
If it looks like a gun, it is a gun period. So doing what I was taught to stay alive, the puke would be dead, dead, dead! (If I have the opportunity) They will be really lucky to be alive to complain or testify.

Much better being alive than another Vic, and I don't lose sleep over that outcome.

Ya never know how these things will turnout, just glad Rick is ok.:D :rock: :rock:

Good job Rick!

Glad your OK....Hopefully the guy learns his lesson with his 'get out of jail free' card (literally).

Your a good man!

-Red

includemeout said:
The problem is a lot of low life's are painting their handguns to look like Toys ( against Cali. laws BTW)
If it looks like a gun, it is a gun period. So doing what I was taught to stay alive, the puke would be dead, dead, dead! (If I have the opportunity) They will be really lucky to be alive to complain or testify.

Much better being alive than another Vic, and I don't lose sleep over that outcome.

Ya never know how these things will turnout, just glad Rick is ok.:D :rock: :rock:

Circumstantially, I understand and agree......

But for someone to suggest that he'd smoke the guy knowing that he had a toy gun is fkd up......

D

Django said:
Circumstantially, I understand and agree......

But for someone to suggest that he'd smoke the guy knowing that he had a toy gun is fkd up......

D

Personally I do not give a rats Ass if it is a water pistol, who ever points it at me, well it won't be pretty.

It is damned hard(as you well know) to make that split second decision and I will error on my right to live. Period.

First off, damn glad you are okay. Toy gun or not, it sure is a bad way to start your day.

Now to the serious part.

Do you visit this town often and stay in the same place? If so, I would not take the truck for a few months, or maybe even longer. You never know what people like this will do. He may check this place out occasionally with the intent of getting even. And in this case, getting even may involve a real gun.

Just be careful.

ghosritr said:
Wednesday morning, at about 5 AM, I was leaving a hotel in a small city in the Imperial Valley (on business) when I was approached by a hispanic man in his early 20's in the parking lot. (Yes, I was driving my SRT-10!) I was sitting in the truck when he produced a hand gun and ordered me out of the truck. I think he was a little frazzled when I stood up as he was only about 5'5" to 5'6" and weighed about only 100 pounds. As I was exiting my truck I noticed an orange plug in the end of the gun barrel, (that indicates that the gun was a toy).

I became enraged and backhanded the lil shit who went flying to the asphalt about four feet away. I put my right foot (with all my 375 pounds) on his wrist as he dropped the gun and then put my size 16 shoe into his face. He then got up and ran south (towards the border) into the night.

It wasn't until several hours later that the full gravity of the situation sank in. I'm lucky not to be hurt and even more lucky not to lose my truck.

Almost Car jacked. Good You using your smarts and figuring out it was a fake gun. 375 pounds I woudn't even get near you:D

shit crazzy .. and ya i think silver is right you better watch out he well be out with a real one this time.... anyway HOW TALL ARE YOU lol.. im 6'4 220.. shit you have almost 200 pounds on me lol and u dont look to fat so ya must be atleast 7foot ... :)

I would taken that toy gun, and force fed it up his anus with the heel of my size 13 boot.... I have absolutely no feeling for criminals, they all have zero rights in my book.....

Silverback said:
Do you visit this town often and stay in the same place?

I go there with no regular frequency and, yes, usually stay at the same place. However, this trip was real different. Normally I drive a demonstrator (I sell tow trucks) but I took the SRT to make a quick trip to appraise a trade and sign a deal. I needed to be in Orange County early Wednesday (I'm hardly ever up at 5 AM) to deliver a new car carrier in San Diego and I needed the truck so I could load it on the back of the carrier.

380641.jpg

It was funny, when I checked in at the hotel the manager saw me drive in and was asking me about the SRT. I jokingly asked him if it would be safe in the parking lot overnight. The desk clerk saw me backhand the lil puke and awoke the manager and called police. The manager was really upset over the incident. He even went inside and made me some coffee! FWIW: the cops told me they hardly ever have a problem there; it it located in the good part of town!

Thanks for looking out for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back