Carjacked!

that's incredible! that asshole couldn't find any better guy to mess with! ahahaha

glad you're safe man!

quick thinking, glad ur ok. didn't realize how big u were till i saw the picture. that guy had to be freakin out. lol!!!

brave?

ghosritr said:
Wednesday morning, at about 5 AM, I was leaving a hotel in a small city in the Imperial Valley (on business) when I was approached by a hispanic man in his early 20's in the parking lot. (Yes, I was driving my SRT-10!) I was sitting in the truck when he produced a hand gun and ordered me out of the truck. I think he was a little frazzled when I stood up as he was only about 5'5" to 5'6" and weighed about only 100 pounds. As I was exiting my truck I noticed an orange plug in the end of the gun barrel, (that indicates that the gun was a toy).

I became enraged and backhanded the lil shit who went flying to the asphalt about four feet away. I put my right foot (with all my 375 pounds) on his wrist as he dropped the gun and then put my size 16 shoe into his face. He then got up and ran south (towards the border) into the night.

It wasn't until several hours later that the full gravity of the situation sank in. I'm lucky not to be hurt and even more lucky not to lose my truck.

I am amazed he had the cahones to pull a toy gun on a guy as big as you. Guess the truck made him crazy ;)

Perry

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back