Carjacked!

ghosritr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wednesday morning, at about 5 AM, I was leaving a hotel in a small city in the Imperial Valley (on business) when I was approached by a hispanic man in his early 20's in the parking lot. (Yes, I was driving my SRT-10!) I was sitting in the truck when he produced a hand gun and ordered me out of the truck. I think he was a little frazzled when I stood up as he was only about 5'5" to 5'6" and weighed about only 100 pounds. As I was exiting my truck I noticed an orange plug in the end of the gun barrel, (that indicates that the gun was a toy).

I became enraged and backhanded the lil shit who went flying to the asphalt about four feet away. I put my right foot (with all my 375 pounds) on his wrist as he dropped the gun and then put my size 16 shoe into his face. He then got up and ran south (towards the border) into the night.

It wasn't until several hours later that the full gravity of the situation sank in. I'm lucky not to be hurt and even more lucky not to lose my truck.

ghosritr said:
Wednesday morning, at about 5 AM, I was leaving a hotel in a small city in the Imperial Valley (on business) when I was approached by a hispanic man in his early 20's in the parking lot. (Yes, I was driving my SRT-10!) I was sitting in the truck when he produced a hand gun and ordered me out of the truck. I think he was a little frazzled when I stood up as he was only about 5'5" to 5'6" and weighed about only 100 pounds. As I was exiting my truck I noticed an orange plug in the end of the gun barrel, (that indicates that the gun was a toy).

I became enraged and backhanded the lil shit who went flying to the asphalt about four feet away. I put my right foot (with all my 375 pounds) on his wrist as he dropped the gun and then put my size 16 shoe into his face. He then got up and ran south (towards the border) into the night.

It wasn't until several hours later that the full gravity of the situation sank in. I'm lucky not to be hurt and even more lucky not to lose my truck.

WOW!!!!!!!
that was Alfredo! Dam Mexican's!!!!!

all b.s. aside glad your okay!:elefant: :elefant:

Holy F#&K.... Way to go bro....

I wish it would have ben caught on tape. That would have been some sight. He probably wound not even reach the pedals. :D

Glad to hear you (and the truck) are okay. Scary situation.

As an aside, has anyone ever thought of a foot-operated kill switch on a timer? That'd give you time to get out of the truck, and let him "get away"....for a few blocks. :)

ghosritr said:

Way to go man!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: I wasn't expecting the outcome you posted judging by the first few sentences! Glad you didn't lose anything bro!

Kevan said:
Glad to hear you (and the truck) are okay. Scary situation.

As an aside, has anyone ever thought of a foot-operated kill switch on a timer? That'd give you time to get out of the truck, and let him "get away"....for a few blocks. :)

You should patent that - quick! "Cargo - No" :D

Dumb ass!! He probably would have never figured out how to start the truck.

Wish you would have put all your weight on him and squased him like a bug!!

I would have like to have seen his face when you emerged from your truck!!:D

Glad it turned out as it did and youe were able to recognize that it was a fake gun!!:rock:

:bandit:So he ran for the border:hahaha::vroam:after trying to take the wrong truck. What a joke. :eek:Damn Rick, that was some real quick thinking. I'm sure you kept a cool head (until you pounced on his punk azz). I'm glad this situation ended safe for you and happily for us all. You're okay, the truck is okay and the perp has a size 16 imprint on his face.:vollkommenauf: FANTASTIC. Silver is the bravest color.:D

Last edited:
Holly shit!! Glad you didint get hurt, but i think you should have gave him something to remember his attempt at stealing a SRT.

hope the f-ck learned his lesson ---glad it turned out good -----I can imagine the suprise when you got out of the truck ---hahahahaha---you still should have broken a few dozen of his dumb a-- bones.....and detained him till the police got there....

The main thing is that you are OK. That having been said, I think you should have roughed him up a bit more so he thinks long and hard about doing shit like that.

Bill.

WOW! I'm glad you're okay!

I'm also glad that d-bag ate your shoe.

What a freakin' idiot.

Please tell us when your size 16 shoe hit his face you broke some bones, maybe his jaw? Lil f#ckstick needs to feel some pain.

Your what 7 feet tall or so? Hahahahahaha........ dude, the look on that idiots face must have been priceless!!!! You are a giant compared to his narrow ass!!! LOL

Glad you and the hot rod are safe!

patrick

Wow!

Glad you are ok Rick, and still have your truck!

Would have liked to hear that the police came and drug his broken ass away though!

Hmmm... Bitch-slapped by a truck owner... Nope! He won't forget that for a loooooooong time to come!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How far did he fly when you back handed him? lol What was the look on his face when you got out?

Last edited:
Glad you're OK.

He must have shit his pants when you got out of the car.
He will never try to carjack a SRT-10 again:D

Alex

WTF Rick....................Glad your OK. The guy picked the wrong Srt10 Giant to F with. Money can buy you toy guns but the look on that guys face when you got out............................priceless.

I wonder what the thief told his friends?

I bet he was crapping last nights tacos when you got out and had to have a telescope to see you face.

Way to go Rick, I know a lot of things were going thru your mind but I sure wish you had busted him up.

If you would have been carrying a gun, you easily could have blown his head off, and you would've been justified.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back