Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2016

Sadly so, i wont be bringing the truck...We're staying at the Wingate, not sure if we will be there Friday or Saturday. Hope to see you guys!! I will be stoping at Andy and Jason's houses if they don't show, to pee on their door handles...All of them. Zero Fox.

The wife and I are hoping to make it. We'll be in the Durango likely since that distance with 2 adults and a car seat wouldn't be pleasant on my ears and nerves. Deciding factor will be if we can get a dog sitter.

I call bullshit...We're bringing the car with a 300lb baby, I think you can manage...

Sadly so, i wont be bringing the truck...We're staying at the Wingate, not sure if we will be there Friday or Saturday. Hope to see you guys!! I will be stoping at Andy and Jason's houses if they don't show, to pee on their door handles...All of them. Zero Fox.

I have a lot of cars, so you better drink a big gulp before you get here. :D

Do you guys plan on sticking around Sunday as well? I was planning on leaving Saturday but now I'm not sure.

I doubt I will be in for Sunday. As it gets closer I will see how much flexibility I have in my schedule.

I plan on going as well.. Is the drop down there now for the club ?

Not yet. Someone is going to have to whip Andy into giving them a call or email and get them off their asses.

Sundays are usually really dead. We are probably leaving for home Sunday morning.

Sunday morning everyone usually starts to clear out. I'll be at the days Inn South Friday night Saturday night checking out Sunday morning and heading home.

I'm in the process of trying to get the Qc finished up, ill try and make it up but im not to sure about july due to work.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back