CE fake on ebay

nycstev said:

This guy is full of shit! The CE where only 05, and they where only offered in white with the blue stripes, and even more rare are two CE that where sold completely in white because the sustained hail damage at the dealer and where repainted in white without the blue stripe. In 04 the made 250 CE in blue with the white rally stripes in white. Never ever in red.

That's pretty ignorant of the seller . . . I bet the high bidder thinks they're getting a gold mine. The new owner is gonna register here and we're gonna burst their bubble.

[rant] Plus, I never understood why people (in general) will say 154+. Ok, is it 155 then? Or . . . ? 200? I've even see people do it with HP number. "I put down (example) 800+ RWHP. Ok? So you're talking 801? 93219811? JUST GIVE THE ACTUAL F**KING NUMBER!!! [/rant]

LitemUp said:
This guy is full of shit! The CE where only 05, and they where only offered in white with the blue stripes, and even more rare are two CE that where sold completely in white because the sustained hail damage at the dealer and where repainted in white without the blue stripe. In 04 the made 250 CE in blue with the white rally stripes in white. Never ever in red.
So then there were CE 's made in 04? With that dash plaque?

nycstev said:
So then there were CE 's made in 04? With that dash plaque?

No that dash plaque looks like its an 05. The 04's are just like the pictured in the web site banner (middle). I don't think they were called CE. I might be wrong.

Wow that is weard never the less because i know that it's not real i love it the silver and red is cool as shit!:rock:

LitemUp said:
No that dash plaque looks like its an 05. The 04's are just like the pictured in the web site banner (middle). I don't think they were called CE. I might be wrong.
For a second there I thought it may be our old friend Tint Art.

The blue with white stripes is known as a VCA (Viper Club of America) edition. I think there are only 50. As the story goes, they were only sold to Viper car owners. Some have been resold and are now in the hands of other owners. Saw two at the nats. Never thought I'd get to see one with my own eye's and there sat two.

There's another story that there are six VCA's that were made with the automatic trans in them to be pace cars in Indy 500. Indy requires their pace cars to be auto's.:dontknow: Don't know what became of them or if they'll ever be released to the public.

Last edited:
From the pics it looks like someone had a wrecked CE #54 and salvaged the seats and dash plaque. The seats look like they have the blue piping. The Tonneau cover might have been destroyed. They then just transplanted to an 05 did some custom paint and Voila! There you have it.

We need the VTCOA police here!!

Looks like it was painted in a Custom Shop where they apparently decided to call it a CE, maybe they repainted 50 of them?

OR...maybe it is a CE, wrecked it, and re-paited it red??:dontknow:

Maybe its possible the seller isn't purposely misrepresenting this truck. Maybe he or she doesn't know. The seller seems to have good feed back

Let the owner show up @ a GTG and try to tell us something we dont know... :D

Look guys... I got the only red 04 CE... Made 200 but the rest are gone!!!! Last one...

SilvrSRT10 said:
For a second there I thought it may be our old friend Tint Art.

The blue with white stripes is known as a VCA (Viper Club of America) edition. I think there are only 50. As the story goes, they were only sold to Viper car owners. Some have been resold and are now in the hands of other owners. Saw two at the nats. Never thought I'd get to see one with my own eye's and there sat two.

There's another story that there are six VCA's that were made with the automatic trans in them to be pace cars in Indy 500. Indy requires their pace cars to be auto's.:dontknow: Don't know what became of them or if they'll ever be released to the public.

The pace car speed is also the pit road speed on the nascars they just remever the rpms during the perade laps on the indy cars they can set it on the wheel then when they have a yellow or go into the pits they hold the button and it acts like a govener. so you can see how bad it would bee if the pace car driver missed a gear! and all the cars behind him thought he was goin 70 or 80 and all the sudden he is in second gear and going 30

If you look at the pic of the original sticker, it shows it was a red truck. If the sticker is the right one for this truck. Who knows what really belongs to this truck since it has other bogus items such as the CE dash sticker. I do like the color combo. Matches the motor.

I think the Viper Commemorative badge is from a viper car or it is a fake. I dont think its one for the trucks, its a viper car badge at best. DC never officially called these trucks viper trucks, they are RAM SRT/10's. Somebody with a CE post a pic of your commemorative badge.

And that blue badge looks like shit in that red truck. Doesnt match at all.

Seller is a scammer, a fraud, probably a terrorist, a wifebeater and closet homo!!! Sickness, go kick his ass!!!:D

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back