CE fake on ebay

Gquinn1980 said:
this place makes me laugh, and I did need a good laugh today, thanks guys.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Me 2!

Nobody said anything about the window sticker showing a "Adjustable Market Value" of $8000.00. To bad that does not hold true anymore. I wonder if that was written on there by the dealer.

Cablefed said:
Nobody said anything about the window sticker showing a "Adjustable Market Value" of $8000.00. To bad that does not hold true anymore. I wonder if that was written on there by the dealer.

Hey i did :)

Early trucks had market adjust markups. Did not last long.

No different than the 08 Viper will have a market adjust out of the gate.

I just saw this (ordeal) for the first time.....

I can hardly believe what I'm reading....... Lord Gawd....

But if someone really did threaten this lady or her kids....Well, yer a fkn asshole.

The fact that this much ado is made over a truck on Ebay... Well, fine... We are the worldwide experts on the Viper truck and we should be dilligent with respect to dispelling fraud if we see it.... But to take it to the level of making threats of physical violence on someone's kids is fkn depraved....

If that's true the guilty party should either make it right or leave this forum forever.....

I'd hate to think that the VTCOA would condone or tolerate this kinda shit from ANY member. And if it is true VTCOA should permanently ban the guilty party.... maybe even assist the person in finding and prosecuting the SOB....

This is fkn bullshit....... and I'm ashamed to be associated with anyone who'd do this kinda shit..... (if it is indeed true)...

tadp

Last edited:
With all the cash being thrown around at auctions like Barrett Jackson you cant help but think this was a scam by the seller. If the seller isnt the owner then the info given to her was from a scammer!!! Thats my opinion and I'm sticking with it!!

patrick

SilvrSRT10 said:
For a second there I thought it may be our old friend Tint Art.

The blue with white stripes is known as a VCA (Viper Club of America) edition. I think there are only 50. As the story goes, they were only sold to Viper car owners. Some have been resold and are now in the hands of other owners. Saw two at the nats. Never thought I'd get to see one with my own eye's and there sat two.

There's another story that there are six VCA's that were made with the automatic trans in them to be pace cars in Indy 500. Indy requires their pace cars to be auto's.:dontknow: Don't know what became of them or if they'll ever be released to the public.

One of the VCA's is in Naples !!! A older gentleman that works at Devoe Cadillac ows it !!

I kinda came in the middle of this. I am shocked if this is not BS!!!! Kinda caught me off guard. Don't see how all this could possibly happen. But wow! I don't see anyone here doing this......

LitemUp said:
No that dash plaque looks like its an 05. The 04's are just like the pictured in the web site banner (middle). I don't think they were called CE. I might be wrong.
VCA edition

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back