CE fake on ebay

bee0912 said:
So you can see how bad it would bee if the pace car driver missed a gear! and all the cars behind him thought he was goin 70 or 80 and all the sudden he is in second gear and going 30

Miss a gear........that never happens. Not in our trucks.:D

IMGP1899-1.jpg
[/IMG]

the badge is wrong and in the wrong place, FAKE.

LitemUp said:
This guy is full of shit! The CE where only 05, and they where only offered in white with the blue stripes, and even more rare are two CE that where sold completely in white because the sustained hail damage at the dealer and where repainted in white without the blue stripe. In 04 the made 250 CE in blue with the white rally stripes in white. Never ever in red.
actually there were only 50 blue with white stripes in 04. they were the vca edition :D and as far as the 2 white ones, one is now a ce with stripes, the other is 10boom's :D

I've e-mailed the guy asking why they are calling it a commemerative edition. I've also told him I had an '04 in red and know for a fact the commemeratives were only in '05. We'll see if I get a response. I suggested that the person advertising the vehicle correct the title.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
I've e-mailed the guy asking why they are calling it a commemerative edition. I've also told him I had an '04 in red and know for a fact the commemeratives were only in '05. We'll see if I get a response. I suggested that the person advertising the vehicle correct the title.
I also did no response. I should email him his link so he can read the chatter

nycstev said:
I also did no response. I should email him his link so he can read the chatter
I emailed him with all the production numbers for 04

This guys gonna be thinking he's getting all this interest in the truck only to find out the small uproar he/she has started. Hopefully its an honest mistake. If they didnt know before they'll sure as know now no commemeratives were produced in '04, not even red :)

Its clearly an 04 with dash plaque from an 05. is there a way of finding the owner through the CE # ?Maybe his plaque was stolen just like mine was.?
There was a member who was privvy to this info out there .. forgot his name he also has CE VIN# 3D3HA16H84G-Z43387 ,,,, its way off to the side

Last edited:
Actually, the truck commemorative edition plaque reads "SRT-10". His reads "Viper". So it's either a repro or taken from a commemorative Viper.

either way its bogus!!! He shouldnt be aloud to sell the truck as a fake. He wont respond to ur emails cause he knows its a fake and doesnt wanna look stupid.

you efforts should be sent to ebay itself........ this seller can choose to ignore all of you, but ebay knowing it's not what he advertises will stop the auction.......:)

His reply. I should tell him I have some land for sale in FL.

If someone buys this truck thinking they have a Dodge CE truck they are going to be royally pissed off.

This truck is a CE. 2004 (100 made) You can check the VIN. It was custom painted by Bob Cullen - Badland's Customs. If you have any questions, you can call him if you'd like.
(508) 274-1155

Last edited:
This clearly is not a Dodge CE. Did this custom shop paint and badge 100 trucks, possible. But, it was not a Dodge thing or it would be on that window sticker in the auction. They only thing I see is a ridiculous market charge, must have been a early truck.

Can I badge my truck, 1 of 1? :)

If this is the case I imagine Dodge may be interested in what this custom shop did and how they badged it.

Heres the response I got:

I am selling this for a friend. This was custom painted for Chrysler for the CE 2004 edition. It is the real thing. If you want to call the owner, please call him.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Heres the response I got:

I am selling this for a friend. This was custom painted for Chrysler for the CE 2004 edition. It is the real thing. If you want to call the owner, please call him.

OK, if it was painted for Chrysler where is it on the sticker? This guy is a looser. Auction should be removed for misrepresentation.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back