Centercap Update

Those are sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the leg work. I'd be interested in some fang ones! :rock:

Craig said:
How soon till we have a sample of the Fangs center caps???

Just talked with Tom again this morning,and he has the Fangs programmed,it's just a matter of getting them cut !!He's going to be making a couple sets,so if you're interested give him a call !!! YES Mutt,yours are next !!! How deep was your wallet ???:D

dammit dennis! Turtle's not gonna like you anymore, and yes i am blaming you for posting all these things i NEED for my truck:D :rock:

MUTT said:
dammit dennis! Turtle's not gonna like you anymore, and yes i am blaming you for posting all these things i NEED for my truck:D :rock:
just buy her a piece of jewlery she will be fine.:rock: :p

Brat said:
just buy her a piece of jewlery she will be fine.:rock: :p

Pants jewelry! :D

And yes, the center caps are gonna be a hit! :rock:

I wonder how the are going to match our stock rims? I love the look, but it's not going to be polished to a mirrior shine is it?

BigRed460 said:
I wonder how the are going to match our stock rims? I love the look, but it's not going to be polished to a mirrior shine is it?
I believe so,the pic.that 6pakk posted looked like they are polished.:)

Streetgang said:
Anbody Know what kind of bucks $$ they are
Thanks Bill
I believe 6pakk said they will be about 85.00-90.00 a set,call 772-567-7645 talk to Tom he is the person making them and he can give you the actual price.:rock:

OK,I'VE GOT MINE,AND MANNNNNN DO THEY LOOK SWEET !!!!For those interested in FANGS,they were not polished YET,but mannn are they ever gonna look nice !!!! To answer the question of how the'll look with the stock wheel,Tom has technique that will leave FANGS shining while the rest closely matches the stock wheel !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

6pakattack said:
OK,I'VE GOT MINE,AND MANNNNNN DO THEY LOOK SWEET !!!!For those interested in FANGS,they were not polished YET,but mannn are they ever gonna look nice !!!! To answer the question of how the'll look with the stock wheel,Tom has technique that will leave FANGS shining while the rest closely matches the stock wheel !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sounds great!! Guess I'll have to give him a call... How long are they taking to make?

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back