CenTex G2G

ok well looks like i'm camra dude... me and justin worked on my truck for a few hours... it ran fine for around 45 min just idleing....took it around the block fine.... out to the street and BANG pop grind...... limped it home called the insurence company....so some body will have to pick me up on the way lol

Tooloe said:
ok well looks like i'm camra dude... me and justin worked on my truck for a few hours... it ran fine for around 45 min just idleing....took it around the block fine.... out to the street and BANG pop grind...... limped it home called the insurence company....so some body will have to pick me up on the way lol

Damn man, that sucks. Either me or Justin... or both of us will pick you up.

Hey Justin, you want to meet and then head up there??:dontknow:

yeah we could meet up at my house or if you want we can meet up at the truck stop on i 35(exit 304)

well ennis is about 35 min from.. my house and we can take the back way "Curvy Roads" and it takes off a few min......

venom power, ennis is right of highway 287 can't miss it, brad if we leave my house around 8:45 it should give us plenty of time to pick up wade and make it to the track a few mins. before they open. i'm with you on the being early thing, oh yeah wade we'd hit your place around 10am

We can link up if you want... where are you starting at? Me and ARRESTmeRed04 will be comming up from Academy

10am it is!.......this is really gonna make me want my truck :( o well new motor here i come

Big B's SRT10 said:
looks like alot of fun...i am in for sure...will check kids soccer schedule to see if i might be a few minutes late....prolly wont be a problem...

You still in?

mopar conection, you'll be on 35 south coming from the north? or from south coming north on 35?

I wanted to bump this up again. I see we got some new Texas members. This Sunday!! Should be a good time:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
You still in?
well man i dont know yet....i might be tradin the truck for a dodge dually...i am tryin to wait another week or so, but its also my niece's bday party...if i have the truck and can get out of going to the party i will be there....for some reason i thought this was a saturday...

Big B's SRT10 said:
well man i dont know yet....i might be tradin the truck for a dodge dually...i am tryin to wait another week or so, but its also my niece's bday party...if i have the truck and can get out of going to the party i will be there....for some reason i thought this was a saturday...

Alright bro... sorry to hear you're selling. Hope to see you there

The track manager from the Mototplex just called me and said I have 10 free spectator tickets waiting at the gate. They're normally $10 a piece. If you're bringing somebody, let me know. First 10 get them

i dont think i can make it guys... just finished the truck today... (new clucth and BB Cat-Back) Clutch isnt broken in for 500 miles... there is always next time

Back