Challenger SRT-8 vs SRT-10 Ram

LOL yea I have seen that. I plan to send it to DC next year for a mild build and either a Paxton or Roe so for now just saving cash. Have a wedding in March to pay for. Since I deploy once a year for my company I get a good amount of cash in a short period of time. For now, just wanna do something to get a little more out of it to get me through til the build next year.

be safe with it... there's several guys that have run LOTS of bottles through their rigs...

hell, jack i think has probably run 20-30 bottles on a 150 shot through his truck!

Think Im just gonna go with a SCT from unleashed for now. Will help later on also when I finally get the money to do the build I want to do.

i picked up a half a second in the 8th just by doing bolt ons... in a full weight truck...

long tubes, high flows, magnaflows, k/n intake, stinker's coils/wires torrie's sct canned tune...

See if run a roll race from around 20, I know roll racing isn't as fun, but the look on their face in your mirror is priceless. I raced a 09 SRT challenger with a tuner, cold air, and some other minor stuff he wouldn't talk to much about. Mine is stock with a Magnaflow muffler, I smoked his ass up to about 120ish. That's when he started pulling me, but he wasn't pulling up fast. I had the newer challenger with the 392 I think? It wound up being roll races for the most part, we did one from a dig, his traction control shut the computer off and I pulled a car on him, and stayed there through 80ish. He still had paper tags, his girlfriend was laughing, it was pretty funny, cause he was some kind of pissed. The chargers now! I haunt had one in my mirror yet. All of them around here are supercharged, or at least all of them I have come across lol.

Hell, I've run about 100 passes on a 150 shot, its safe if you don't go stupid with it. I would have a 100 shot hooked up just in case, but again, I hate losing.lol

Hell, I've run about 100 passes on a 150 shot, its safe if you don't go stupid with it. I would have a 100 shot hooked up just in case, but again, I hate losing.lol

My problem is I tend to get stupid when I have a go fast button. I blew up 4 engines on the civic I built before I gave up with nitrous and went turbo.

I have never fooled around with nitrous, when it says 150 shot, is that crank hp ratings or wheel hp ratings ?

See if run a roll race from around 20, I know roll racing isn't as fun, but the look on their face in your mirror is priceless. I raced a 09 SRT challenger with a tuner, cold air, and some other minor stuff he wouldn't talk to much about. Mine is stock with a Magnaflow muffler, I smoked his ass up to about 120ish. That's when he started pulling me, but he wasn't pulling up fast. I had the newer challenger with the 392 I think? It wound up being roll races for the most part, we did one from a dig, his traction control shut the computer off and I pulled a car on him, and stayed there through 80ish. He still had paper tags, his girlfriend was laughing, it was pretty funny, cause he was some kind of pissed. The chargers now! I haunt had one in my mirror yet. All of them around here are supercharged, or at least all of them I have come across lol.

You gotta watch it with those four door auto cars, I smoked a turbo WRX in the wifes car with the spray. He wanted to race rolling which is bad news for him with the 22's we have on there.

My problem is I tend to get stupid when I have a go fast button. I blew up 4 engines on the civic I built before I gave up with nitrous and went turbo.

You'll only blow up one of these motors, you'll be so broke saving for the next one you'll never floor it again,lol.

Different companies rate the nitrous shot differently, I know ZEX and NOS do. Some do crank HP, and others do wheel HP. Mine is actually a 150 wheel, 175 crank shot.

You pick up torque like a mofo though, and that's what you want with a lot of weight in our trucks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back