Challenger SRT-8 vs SRT-10 Ram

Haha, I will do 4.56's and cal tracs with my tax return. I need to keep it somewhat street able since this is my daily driver for now ( I know, I shouldn't daily drive a collectors item like this).

Many of us drive daily, rain sleet or snow. 4.56's even 4.88's will not adversely affect street driving. Brings the fun level up about 100%.

Well Ive had it for 8 days now and have put 1000 miles on it. 5 miles of that was running on the land speed dry lake bed near my house. BTW I didn't have the balls to go above 130 lol
lol i've only had mine to 145... felt like the doors were about to be ripped off... but the drive was stable... i'da kept goin if i had more room...

Amen to that, I'm at 99,873, I was, drove it again today,lol.

take a pic... it's a milestone...

we are the elite:D :D :D...:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

It was very stable at 130 but there had been 2 flat spins (spin outs with out rolling) less than 5 runs before I went so I got scared. Didn't wanna be the guy that balled up his truck before he even got real license plates for it.

lol i've only had mine to 145... felt like the doors were about to be ripped off... but the drive was stable... i'da kept goin if i had more room...

take a pic... it's a milestone...

we are the elite:D :D :D...:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

Gonna try and time it and video it as a 1/4 pass. 100k at 120mph in 11 seconds, that would be cool. At least to me,lol.

i wanted to be doing 100mph... but i was in my neighborhood:mad:

i did get to do that in one of my z28's, though... not as cool as i thought...lol

Totally different feeling in a truck, I would guess. Where the hell you live that your doing 100 mph? :confused:

oh i can do it all the time...

plenty of long two lanes, or 6 lane paved median roads... or 4 lane divided ;)

hell, just yesterday, i ran my buddy's ls6 powered 71 camaro down the highway... car went 7.7's with a little spinning... i'm always playing catch up:D

oh i can do it all the time...

plenty of long two lanes, or 6 lane paved median roads... or 4 lane divided ;)

hell, just yesterday, i ran my buddy's ls6 powered 71 camaro down the highway... car went 7.7's with a little spinning... i'm always playing catch up:D

Nice, I'm assuming your talking 1/8 mile,lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back