Change in priorities

If you want to mod the 2014 at all for performance, forget it. Can't even do a exhaust. 2013 and newer cummins has a def system, and it cannot be removed. They also have stability control, and torque management. Basically, you are stuck with a stock truck forever. 2 companies are working on tuners for them to be able to remove the DEF and the truck still run, but they say it will absolutely void the warranty immediately. My buddy has a '13 3500 and is so angry he didnt research before he bought it and cant even do a simple exhaust upgrade. They voided his warranty for putting a leveling kit and 35's on it.

Keep it! I predict that one day our trucks will be worth the price of a small house. ;)

I have a sonicare toothbrush ill trade ya for the heads!! Shit, I have 2 sonicare toothbrushes plus extra heads ill trade ya for the strikers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a sonicare toothbrush ill trade ya for the heads!! Shit, I have 2 sonicare toothbrushes plus extra heads ill trade ya for the strikers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Get back in line Private :party:

You really want a roe over the other choices out there?

Just like the looks of roe ,less clutter under hood .Not bad mouthing paxton .I would go roe or even jmb procharger if there were more of them running to show durability.
Then I would go paxton as a third choice .

Game on, rebuild will start shortly.

TRANS_zpsf2a45ae0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Well tranny rebuild is done, just have to reinstall tonight. Can't wait to have some fun again. Fully disassembled, cleaned, specked out, tons of upgrades and modified valve body.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back