Change in priorities

Well tranny rebuild is done, just have to reinstall tonight. Can't wait to have some fun again. Fully disassembled, cleaned, specked out, tons of upgrades and modified valve body.

Congrats! Good choice on deciding to keep it. If the thought of selling crosses your mind again let me know.

Congrats! Good choice on deciding to keep it. If the thought of selling crosses your mind again let me know.

Yeah it's a money pit. I am doing brakes next, going EBC all around, upgraded brake lines, new booster/reservoir, vacuum pump relocation, caliper rebuild and hydro dipped. Then onto a custom drive shaft followed by 2/5 drop. After that getting all my rims repaired and coated.

She is due a trip to the body shop for hail damage. Debating on going side exhaust and getting the rear bumper cutout filled in.

Great job. I respect anybody that does there own work.

Whoa, I helped a little but I want to make it very clear on who built my motor and trans. Louie Carbone. Louie is top notch and knows his stuff from engines to trans he does it all. Willie B on 106.7KBPI with the morning show of Willie B's Garage on Saturday morning sometimes has Louie answering the hard questions that no one else knows the answers to. It's pretty cool to hang around Louie and other legendary racers like Ted Struse, Gary Gokey. These guys were fast back in the 60s-70s and early 80s. These guys are mellow with no egos but know their shit. I can't say enough good things about Louie and his wife, they have treated me like family. I've learned a ton from Louie but got a ways to go.

Louie Carbone 2nd from the left. Mechanic on Project Six Pack.

Project Six Pack's motor in it's hay day.

Ted Struse original owner of Project Six Pack.

Project Six Pack is in CO for a tune up. New owners wanted it tuned up by Louie.

Gary Gokey

The Mamba in the shop.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOefZlKhr7U]Project Six Pack - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back