Change is in the air.....

I don't want to hijack the thread but does the 1125r in your name have an alternate meaning? Buell?

I don't want to hijack the thread but does the 1125r in your name have an alternate meaning? Buell?

yes and Hijack away, I love my 1125R more than any of my other toys, SRT included.
It is hands down the best motorcycle I have, and probably will, ever own.

She's a 2008 25th anniversary with barkers racing exhaust, EBR race ECM, K&N filter, EBR clutch pack, ZGDB smoked windscreen and a bunch more stuff I can't remember. I'm getting ready to hit 24,000 miles, as long as its not snowing I ride her and it is nothing for me to turn 4-500 miles in a day just to go for a ride.

Attachments

• 1125.jpg
    1125.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 38
Very Very Nice man! I am a huge Buell fan myself, 2010 Ulysses XT, 2008 Firebolt, 2002 White lightning S1. all gone of course, I miss the Uly the most. never owned an 1125, I often wanted to and dreamed one day EBR would build me a nice dual sport based on the 1190 engine...

Lets hope so with them re-starting business. They are keeping production of the SX and RX and plan on an AX and a few more models in the near future.
From what I hear the AX will be a Uly like take on the SX, bags, tall bars, tall windscreen ect.

For some reason I can not upload more than one pic at a time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 76
Lets hope so with them re-starting business. They are keeping production of the SX and RX and plan on an AX and a few more models in the near future.
From what I hear the AX will be a Uly like take on the SX, bags, tall bars, tall windscreen ect.

Man I hope so. If they build it I will buy it.

Man I hope so. If they build it I will buy it.

That would be cool. Definitely like the dual purpose bikes.
Always thought Buell would have done better not being sold out of H-D dealers. A lot of sales were from guys not wanting to wait for a Harley back in the waiting list days. Buell should have also went with a higher horsepower liquid cooled engine years ago. Good to see Eric is keeping them alive.

End of week 1 update.
Box, front fenders, doors, gas lid and body cladding are all painted!
The cab and chassis have been pulled into the shop for repairs and tapping. There are some minor dents on the roof that were there when I purchased the truck, looks like the orignal owner parked it outside under a tree (which if the orignal owner is on here I would love to meet or have a chat, I have a few questions for you.) :)

He will also be grinding on the frame and putting a rust inhibitor on it, as you can see form the pic its not bad but starting to get some surface rust, looks great for an 11 year old truck in NY though.

They were hoping to have more done by now but have run out of paint a few times, its taking more than they expected and some of the paints only come in 1/4 pints due to its lack of use.

https://youtu.be/FXsFaYfo9fA

Attachments

• IMG_6481.jpg
    IMG_6481.jpg
    748.6 KB · Views: 92
Its getting there!

Attachments

• IMG_6589.jpg
    IMG_6589.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_6607.jpg
    IMG_6607.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 31
I wanted to drive it down the road like that but was told it was a bad idea. Lol.

I'm sure it would have reduced my 1/8th mile time by a good bit.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back