Chattanooga TN GTG & Dyno Day

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello 'Gents (And Wimmens).

I'm looking to have a Dyno Day and GTG on Oct. 25th. The air should be nice and cool - but not cold. We'll kick off the day at the dyno then go to my house for some food and drink and some more drink. I'll get plenty of burgers and dogs and chips etc. I'll also have some beer, bourbon and whiskey on hand. So if you have an elixir of choice, I suggest bringing it!

Anyone that wants to crash at the house is welcome to. Anyone that wants to come up Friday is welcome to also.

That means there is no excuse for your any of you sonsabiches to not show your ass!!!

I haven't got exact prices for the Dyno yet, stay tuned and I'll fill everyone in. I did speak to them yesterday, and the guy there is supposed to call me back with some prices. I think the standard rate for this shop is $65.00 for three pulls with AF. He does need an accurate count a week prior to the day so he can staff up if need be. BTW, the dyno is a Dynojet.

Info:
I imagine we'll kick off the day at the Dyno around 10AM. That'll give the out-of-towners time to get there. Then immediately following the Dyno, we'll go to the house for the festivities.

A2Z Performance
8711 Hixson Pike
Hixson, TN 37343
(423) 847-6461

Roz-n-Corteney
7901 Orchard Valley Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421
(423) 645-2873

Hope to see alot of old friends as well as some new ones!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
FATJACK said:
Gonna have any beer??? I'm in..

WTF kind of question is that? :dontknow:

I'll have plenty of beer. I'll also bourbon and whiskey too!!! :rock:

FATJACK said:
What about the Women of the VTCOA, will they be there?:D :D :D :D

Mine has no choice, she lives there. :D They're ALL definitely invited!!! I suppose the wimmens may bring their fellars too. :eek: :p :D

bout fuckin time you started hanging around again, waters too cold now aint it.

eddie102870 said:
bout fuckin time you started hanging around again, waters too cold now aint it.

LOL!!!! I haven't had the boat out in a few weeks so I don't know!! :eek: (I imagine it is cool though! :p )

You coming up phugger? :dontknow: :D

Count me in! Atleast it will be cool weather and Jack won't be leaving his drawers out by the pool! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

will have to see got something im already planned on the 16th so i may have to work that weekend.

Helllllll...I was coming but if Mark aint gonna be there to look at what other motivation do I have?......oh yeah, Jimi said whiskey.......count me in....:D

I'm thinking all 8500 of us should move to the same town, everyday would be a GTG:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
I'm thinking all 8500 of us should move to the same town, everyday would be a GTG:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Can I own the gas station and liquor store:dontknow:

eddie102870 said:
i know, ill be there saturday night.

Fixed it for ya - You can thank me later. :D

GriffsSRT said:
I am going to be out of town!!!! Son of a B*#@t,

Man, that sucks!!! Sneak back into town!! :marchmellow:

TNVIPER said:
Helllllll...I was coming but if Mark aint gonna be there to look at what other motivation do I have?......oh yeah, Jimi said whiskey.......count me in....:D

Jack will be there! He's great eyecandy once intoxicated. So is Eddie and Stinker. What it your poison? Jack Daniels? Wild Turkey? ;)

Big Worm said:
Man can we get some more GTG's in Nov.

Gonna be a Track Day in Reynolds, GA (40 miles SW of Macon) on Nov 22nd. :rock:

FATJACK said:

Oh GD!!! I would lose my job!! :eek: :D

labontecsi said:
Can I own the gas station and liquor store:dontknow:

Greedy SOB!!! :mad: :p :eek: :D :D

FATJACK said:
One or the other, don't be greedy. I would really like to own the HO house.::rock:

Do you mean Puss-n-Boots?? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back