Chattanooga TN GTG & Dyno Day

Roz-SRT said:
London! :eek:

Keep us posted. I'm game for chasin' cold women and drinkin' nekkid beer. . . . :D :eek: :( :D :D
plans changed again. will be coming through there tuesday night and be up there wednesday of next week i think.

eddie102870 said:
sup mark. we may be coming through there tonight. might be able to do something saturday night if yall want to. ill get with jack today and see if yall are interested. got to be in london,ky in the morning and should be back down there by late afternoon.

Hell it don't matter if it Sat or Next tuesday just let me know we will find something to get into:rock: :rock:

SrtBrad said:
One of these days I'll make one of these famous GTG's.:D :D

I live just minutes from the Chattanooga Airport (Everyone in Chattanooga lives "just minutes" from the airport!) Cash in some Flyer Miles. I'll pick you up, and you can stay at the house. . . :rock: (Bring the rest of the West Coast with you!)

Beware though. Jack has already confessed his love for Californians. . . . :dontknow:

1. Roz
2. FatJ
3. TN4
4. Supr1of1
5. BriteCrawler - R/T Edition
6. Griff
7. IH8CHVYS

Any more takers??? (I know a new member from NW AL said something about coming, and I think we aquired another new member from Nashvegas.)

POST UP!!!! :D :D :D

I need to give the shop a final count sometime next week!

UPDATE

I went to A2Z Performance today and spoke to Ervin. The pricing for the event will be $60.00 for (3) pulls with HP/TQ/AF and printout.

We're scheduled to start at 10:00AM and go 'til we're done. :) As stated earlier, if anyone wants to come in on Friday night, you're welcome to. You're also invited to come in early Saturday, and we can try to convoy in together.

This should be a great time!! Thanks everyone.

i want mine dynoed is it going to be done at track or some place other than track ???

Not at all sure yet,but..........................

I possibly,
maybe,
not-sure-yet,
just might....................................
be able to sneak out there :)

HOT RAM said:
Not at all sure yet,but..........................

I possibly,
maybe,
not-sure-yet,
just might....................................
be able to sneak out there :)

Nelson, that'd be awesome!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats:

Looks like I am going to have to drop out of this race.....the kid got chosen to go to Kitt Peak in AZ (telescopes).....one of seven high school students in the U.S. this year this year.......he and 2 other local high school seniors submitted a project and were accepted.....they get 3 nights of exclusive use of one of the telescopes and then have an opportunity to write an article for a national science magazine..

We will pick him up in Knoxville saturday morning (Oct 26) so that kills the Nooga trip........but Macon is a come hell or high water...I will be there...

Now, Jack and Jimi...start the :argh: ......:eek:

Ironhead said:
i want mine dynoed is it going to be done at track or some place other than track ???

Hey Ironhead, I can dyno your truck for free!!! I got an old washing machine tub and a big fan belt!:D :D :D

TNVIPER said:
Looks like I am going to have to drop out of this race.....the kid got chosen to go to Kitt Peak in AZ (telescopes).....one of seven high school students in the U.S. this year this year.......he and 2 other local high school seniors submitted a project and were accepted.....they get 3 nights of exclusive use of one of the telescopes and then have an opportunity to write an article for a national science magazine..

We will pick him up in Knoxville saturday morning (Oct 26) so that kills the Nooga trip........but Macon is a come hell or high water...I will be there...

Now, Jack and Jimi...start the :argh: ......:eek:

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

That's SUNDAY you know . . . ? You may be a little hungover though! :p

Congrats to your kid!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TNVIPER said:
I meant Oct 25...:eek:

I gotcha. You no-typing mofo. :D

You're still welcome to come down the afternoon of the 25th. Bring the kid! We'll be here all day (I'm sure of it!) :D

Just did MapQuest on this and...........................it's only 500 miles and 8 1/2 hrs !!!!!!!!!

No promises,but I should be able to make it.Dyno or not doesn't matter that much.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back