Chattanooga TN GTG & Dyno Day

FATJACK said:
One or the other, don't be greedy. I would really like to own the HO house.::rock:
I'm an ENTREPRENEUR(I spelled that without looking, it's going to be a good day:) ). I'll give a VTCOA discount to be fair:D
Shoot, the wife and I are considering opening a "novelty" shop in the podunk county we just moved into. People just shouldn't have to drive 50 miles when their vibes wear out.

I wish I could make this GTG, but it's either this one or the track day in Macon. I can call the Macon trip a family trip since we have relatives in Perry, GA.

Last edited:
Bump!

Sorry to hear you won't be able to join us Todd. I look forward to seeing you in Nov!! (Banana in hand! :D)

Roz-SRT said:
Nice!! :rock: I'm curious what a Challenger will do on the dyno (I didn't know you had one - Baller! :p) :D And I'm curious what one will do on a private test track at an undisclosed location. :eek: ;) :D :burnout:

Mine's an R/T... but yeah, I'm interested in seeing what she can do.

challenger.jpg

06-08 Charger RTs usually put down around 280RWHP stock....I would bet a stock Chally RT (auto) will see 300 RWHP +-10 hosses...based on a DynoJet brand dyno..

BTW Baller....Beautiful Chally you have there...

Inked in!

Where is the list?

1. Roz
2. FatJ
3. TN4
4. Supr1of1
5.?
6.?

Ironhead said:
shit all you got to do is talk nice to me for 5 mins sweety :p

Your on....

I sure wish you could come to Macon, Ga. with us, its gonna be great.
Hope, everything is going well with you guys.

after the first of the year i plan on makin one of those nooga runs :rock:

That would be GREAT !!! You and your lovely bride would be welcome to stay at our house.

SrtBrad said:
One of these days I'll make one of these famous GTG's.:D :D

That too would be great, now if we can get Prof & NYSteve down here we could convert all you guys.

I will be home around 2 maybe I just won't be able to make the Dyno! I have to take Kristee to get her Certificate of Early Childhood Education with Disabilties WOW say that 10 times fast ahahahahahahah:rock:

GriffsSRT said:
I will be home around 2 maybe I just won't be able to make the Dyno! I have to take Kristee to get her Certificate of Early Childhood Education with Disabilties WOW say that 10 times fast ahahahahahahah:rock:
sup mark. we may be coming through there tonight. might be able to do something saturday night if yall want to. ill get with jack today and see if yall are interested. got to be in london,ky in the morning and should be back down there by late afternoon.

GriffsSRT said:

Tell the truth, you are just Skeered of the dyno:D :D Would be comparable to me putting Betty on a lie detector:D :D

eddie102870 said:
sup mark. we may be coming through there tonight. might be able to do something saturday night if yall want to. ill get with jack today and see if yall are interested. got to be in london,ky in the morning and should be back down there by late afternoon.

London! :eek:

Keep us posted. I'm game for chasin' cold women and drinkin' nekkid beer. . . . :D :eek: :( :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back