Christmas just came early

nathanfreke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Santa brought this for me today - 1 day ahead of schedule.

This week is going to be fun!!!

Cheers to the guys at V1Racing for sorting it all out :rock:

Nice, looks like your ready to rock and roll. FYI, I found just changing pedals and not whole assembly to be pretty easy. Not sure how much work whole assembly removal entails but my way LOOKED easier, lol.

Changing out the entire assembly sucks!!!!!!!

Took me like 3 hours. I couldn't figure out how to remove those white clips for the power pedals without destroying them so I just swapped out the entire assembly.

YOU WILL LOVE THIS MOD!!!! GET A JTSVP GEN3 SHIFTER RIGHT NOW!!!! the difference is night and day. Don't even bother with that factory POS

I still need that dang shift boot!

Changing out the entire assembly sucks!!!!!!!

Took me like 3 hours. I couldn't figure out how to remove those white clips for the power pedals without destroying them so I just swapped out the entire assembly.

YOU WILL LOVE THIS MOD!!!! GET A JTSVP GEN3 SHIFTER RIGHT NOW!!!! the difference is night and day. Don't even bother with that factory POS

I still need that dang shift boot!

Hmmm, I had no problem with clips, took like an hour to swap pedals. Most of my down time came in cutting carpet and hole for shifter. I didn't want to screw up so I took my time.

Awesome Nathan, now bolt that in an be the 1st 6-speed Quad Cab outside the USA and 1 of 7 in the world!!!
Bolting the pedal assy is simple and far faster than pedal install alone. I tried both on mine, and I want the simplest install for you guys!

Congrats Nathan and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Cheers for the comments.

The shifter will have to wait as im based in england so getting stuff is expensive for me.

I'll get this fitted and enjoy it. I'll probably end up doing something crazy like turbo'ing it.

This was my last project that started out as a bit of fun......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31FFi8piumQ]century motorsport mr2,now the worlds fastest with a 9.722 quarter mile,148.20 mph terminal speed - YouTube[/ame] :D

Damn and that things is squirrely as hell! I bet with a 2-3 speed auto it would be a lot faster.

Damn and that things is squirrely as hell! I bet with a 2-3 speed auto it would be a lot faster.

It unfortunately got wrote off in an accident (on a trailer whilst in transit) but the next plan was a dog box and some revised suspension.

I'm sure a 9.4 was possible with a 150+ terminal.

It unfortunately got wrote off in an accident (on a trailer whilst in transit) but the next plan was a dog box and some revised suspension.

I'm sure a 9.4 was possible with a 150+ terminal.

:(
That's not a good story bro, lol. Merry Christmas sir:rock:

I looked on the web, can't find V1Racing, any help?

Thx VPRRAM

I'm a Vendor her VPRRAM, hadn't gotten far on the website as I just recently started this venture. Most products are in the Vendor section here :)
Be glad to help ya with making your Viper Truck the way you'd like. :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back