Clutch is smoked... Suggestions?

Yep stock tires, we both had p-zeros. I tried searching for the original thread but I couldn't find it. I think Blaine might have had the air filter out but I cant remember. I do know both trucks were dead cold, he was trying to teach me how to shift... put the gas to the floor off the line and never let off. He was beating me to 60' 1.89ish I think, wears the clutch out quick launching like that though.

I have a Spec stage 2 in my truck and the engagement is great. The clutch pedal feels a bit heavy, but then again Ive never driven another 6 speed srt10 ram to compare it with.

Way heavier than my Viper that's for sure.

Yep stock tires, we both had p-zeros. I tried searching for the original thread but I couldn't find it. I think Blaine might have had the air filter out but I cant remember. I do know both trucks were dead cold, he was trying to teach me how to shift... put the gas to the floor off the line and never let off. He was beating me to 60' 1.89ish I think, wears the clutch out quick launching like that though.

That's very impressive! I thought y'all were on DRs! Badasss :rock:

Those are amazing times on stock rubber. Congrats!

Those are amazing times on stock rubber. Congrats!

We have one of the fastest tracks in the country because were only 15 ft above sea level. Time it after a cold front and you can get da's into the -300 range.

what air pressure in tires??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back