Code Red Project

That intercooler looks like a Rolls Royse grill. You definitely need some kind of Viper medallion for that thing.

That's a good idea. Maybe not something that sticks up but the top tank face would be a good place to put a custom "Code Red" badge.

Justin making great progress. Wheels are due in any day now and transmission will get ordered this week.

By the looks of that master cylinder I'm guessing you are getting rid of the antilock brakes.

By the looks of that master cylinder I'm guessing you are getting rid of the antilock brakes.

brakes were changed to a hydro style to eliminate the brake booster. This setup will run off the power steering pump. Antilock brakes can be moved out of the engine bay but not sure it is worth it.

Because the gen 4 has individual coil packs that mount to the valve covers then a viper logo cover over that. Looks great.

I wanna see the wheels all done up, then I want Tony to start selling these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing it big! Great looking and coming together nicely! Justin's work is top notch for sure. :rock:

This is beyond my wildest dreams for a 10. Awesome work being done. Definitely going to be a show stopper everywhere it goes!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wheels arrived and should have tires mounted and test fitted this week. A couple pics next to the stock wheel for reference.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back