Code Red Project

Tires mounted and wheels test fitted. Rears are perfect. Front will need to be lowered to make the fronts look right.

N

Peeps will probably want to hang me for this but I think you should raise the back end just slightly higher than how the front sits right now. The front looks pretty bad ass with the reversed headers being visible. I take it you won't be running any inner fenders.
What do you have going on with the holes in front of the rear tires?

Peeps will probably want to hang me for this but I think you should raise the back end just slightly higher than how the front sits right now. The front looks pretty bad ass with the reversed headers being visible. I take it you won't be running any inner fenders.
What do you have going on with the holes in front of the rear tires?

So you want him to raise the ass end 4"?????

So you want him to raise the ass end 4"?????

Crazy right?

Always liked trucks that sit a little higher in the back. Take the newer Ford heavy duty trucks. They all look like they need a 10' V plow hanging off the front of them. Lol

How much did the wheels run you? I really want a setup similar to yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much did the wheels run you? I really want a setup similar to yours.

I can send you the contact for the company that did them. I already paid for the design work so minus that you are looking at a comparable market price for three piece forged wheels.

I can send you the contact for the company that did them. I already paid for the design work so minus that you are looking at a comparable market price for three piece forged wheels.

Please do send the info, I'd appreciate it.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back