• no on brake line kit

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • yes just replacement oil cooler lines

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • yes air to air oil cooler kit

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
Kevan said:
Will the kit come with the (3) guide eyelets for passing over the diff. cover?
(like the ones attached to your top three diff. cover bolts).

Is the new T made from brass or stainless steel? Any option there?

I like the pre-attached banjo bolts, and the available color options.

No hot pink? Well...so much for seeing it on the SuperTank. :D

the kit yes will come with the eyelets, and the T is made of brass, I can check on stainless, but I think the only T they actually had that had such a large hole for the vent was the brass.

The only bad part is going to be the front, it wil require a new bracket on the pass side, and the drilling of two holes.
the drivers side will require rounding of the mounting hole with either a die grinder or a large drill bit.

I do suggest this be installed by a proffesional brake tech.

but everything will be included along with detailed instructions.

an the ends of the lines on the banjo side are swivel, due to the twisting of the cable, for ease of installation.

That's cool about the brass T.
I just thought that if the entire kit was stainless, that'd be nice. :)

Stinker said:
The only bad part is going to be the front, it wil require a new bracket on the pass side, and the drilling of two holes.
the drivers side will require rounding of the mounting hole with either a die grinder or a large drill bit.

I do suggest this be installed by a proffesional brake tech.

but everything will be included along with detailed instructions.

an the ends of the lines on the banjo side are swivel, due to the twisting of the cable, for ease of installation.
That sucks.
No pics?

Wait a sec....
The 04 front brakes (yours) are different than the 05's.
Or are you checking the fronts on your QC? Ahem...I mean....Joanne's QC.
:D

Kevan said:
Wait a sec....
The 04 front brakes (yours) are different than the 05's.
Or are you checking the fronts on your QC? Ahem...I mean....Joanne's QC.

the calipers are different , but upon first inspection the lines and fittings are identical.
but fixin to install the passenger side. then will check it on the 05:p tommorrow:D

bastage:p

a few quick pics for ya kevin

as you can see on the passenger side the brass fitting is "molded" in with the factory bracket, so in order to mount firmly a new braket will be used in conjuntion withthe old bracket, and the old line will need to be ground off.

I see.
But why not just run to that stock brass fitting?

The new line you have on there looks VERY, VERY long.
Too long.

Kevan said:
I see.
But why not just run to that stock brass fitting?

The new line you have on there looks VERY, VERY long.
Too long.

the stocks brass fitting only has a fitting on one side, the other end is made into the brass.

the new line is identicle length as the fatory line:p

I see now.

I'll pull a wheel and take a look after the sun comes up.

I have an idea......

I found some solutions, but also more problems (and solutions to those).

Tony- give me a call when you get a chance. Typing all this out would be tiresome....for the reader. LOL

Wheels are off, camera has new batteries, and I've got the CAD program all fired up on the PC.
I'm ready. :)

Did we ever find out if this will work on the Hemi trucks???? i know there are some of the Hemi guys on the Rumble bee site that would like to do this! please let me know so i can tell them

thanks Stinker

bee0912 said:
Did we ever find out if this will work on the Hemi trucks???? i know there are some of the Hemi guys on the Rumble bee site that would like to do this! please let me know so i can tell them

thanks Stinker
Bring that dropped yellow monster over and I'll rip the wheels off it so we can find out!

(I'd come over there, but my front wheels have been off all day. The truck looks so back heavy, you'd think it was a Telemundo variety show hostess. LOL)

didnt get the lines in saturday for the line lock should have them today

Ran into a snag on the brake lines, seems as tho Dodge thought it would be funny to put a 10mm connector on one side and a odball 12 mm1.0 thread on the other, been at goodridge all morning, may have to come up with a different idea for the drivers side fittings.

But the good news is ,I also dropped off the oem oil lines, and they are working on them also, best thing is.......................possible lifetime warranty:rock:

and workin on the remote oil cooler, found one that is flushable witha killer warranty.

And also has provisions for a cooling fan thermostaticly controlled.

hopefully can offer it with the lifetime, lines, plus a lifetime oil cooler to boot:D

any questions?:D

cool

Stinker said:
Ran into a snag on the brake lines, seems as tho Dodge thought it would be funny to put a 10mm connector on one side and a odball 12 mm1.0 thread on the other, been at goodridge all morning, may have to come up with a different idea for the drivers side fittings.

But the good news is ,I also dropped off the oem oil lines, and they are working on them also, best thing is.......................possible lifetime warranty:rock:

and workin on the remote oil cooler, found one that is flushable witha killer warranty.

And also has provisions for a cooling fan thermostaticly controlled.

hopefully can offer it with the lifetime, lines, plus a lifetime oil cooler to boot:D

any questions?:D

Hey Stinker thanks,for chkig things out,i still want them.:rock:

yellowfeverquad said:
Hey Stinker thanks,for chkig things out,i still want them.:rock:

cool dude, Dodge is trying to piss me off:D the rear went great, the passenger side went great, only had to make one small bracket.

went to the drivers side and BAMMM!:mad:

but may have it figured out, may hav to run a braided line from the ABS to the connector to the caliper on the drivers side.
May even get the other two in braid that way the entire under the hood shall look a tad trick.
its just been an ordeal with this one connector:dontknow: :p

Stink-

You can count on me as "in" for whatever you come up with in this department.

PM me when things are all figured out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back