Completed JTS Venom Hood

ccfeyh

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hood is installed and we left the stock hood lifts on to try them out, opens and closes just like the OEM

venom_01.jpg

venom_02.jpg

venom_03.jpg

venom_04.jpg

venom_05.jpg

venom_06.jpg

venom_07.jpg

venom_08.jpg

Still have some stickers to install "Venom Powered" but gotta let the finish cure a little more.

Wooo Hooo

Looks Great :rock:

In the first 3 pics, is the hood closed and latched?

Last edited:
I really like how the underside of these hoods look !!! I can't believe that someone hasn't added some artwork on the gorgeous canvas yet !!!

SRT10026-1.jpg

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

That looks pre-teee damn good Carl! (If I'm allowed to say so :p) All the times before when I said that my red rocket was poking out . . . I just finished! :D

Carl
Looks great ... Just like ya said .. Just enough,
I think your color choice on the Vinyl is perfect for the hood.

Congrats ........... Jim

walbert said:
Wooo Hooo

Looks Great :rock:

In the first 3 pics, is the hood closed and latched?

Nope, it wasn't all the way closed. You'll find since this hood is a little lighter than the OEM, ya have to give it a little extra help to close.

JimTeTe said:
Carl
Looks great ... Just like ya said .. Just enough,
I think your color choice on the Vinyl is perfect for the hood.

Congrats ........... Jim

Thank You for once something came out exactly like I saw it in my minds eye. The Vinyl stickers will go on next week and will really add to the overall appearance, they want it back to buff it out again. Seems they had this customer standing over it wanting to see it in the light and take her for a spin.

The tec writer at Hunter Dodge loves these trucks and he knew I was putting a new hood on it. He asked me this morning to bring it by so he could see it, we had a crowd of about 30 people standing there admiring my truck this afternoon.

Then on the way home from there, an LA County Sheriff was pulling out of a driveway going to make a right turn, I drove by and he instead made a left, got right up next to me for about 300 feet and gave me a thumbs up.

ccfeyh said:
Nope, it wasn't all the way closed. You'll find since this hood is a little lighter than the OEM, ya have to give it a little extra help to close.

Just checking. When I was looking at it for like the 5th time, I noticed the gap. I figured it was still open, but was just making sure.
I can't wait to get mine.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back