Completed JTS Venom Hood

6pakattack said:
I really like how the underside of these hoods look !!! I can't believe that someone hasn't added some artwork on the gorgeous canvas yet !!!

SRT10026-1.jpg
That is one sweet looking hood bro..:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

You know, my truck is the star right now and believe me, I'm enjoying every damn second of it. But I just had a painter paint and install a hood that one person has sweated nickels trying to get out to us folks.

I'm very lucky that I live not real far from Jeremy and could pick up my own hood. Worked out real well for me and it worked out well for Stinker cause he knew he could get one finished and out for everbody to see.

Really, now that this is happening and the rest of the hoods are about to start shipping, I think everyone of us waiting on this hood needs to say thank to Stinker, he said he was going to make this happen and he has.

So from me I just want to say

Thanks Stink:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ccfeyh said:
You know, my truck is the star right now and believe me, I'm enjoying every damn second of it. But I just had a painter paint and install a hood that one person has sweated nickels trying to get out to us folks.

I'm very lucky that I live not real far from Jeremy and could pick up my own hood. Worked out real well for me and it worked out well for Stinker cause he knew he could get one finished and out for everbody to see.

Really, now that this is happening and the rest of the hoods are about to start shipping, I think everyone of us waiting on this hood needs to say thank to Stinker, he said he was going to make this happen and he has.

So from me I just want to say

Thanks Stink:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I never doubted or worried about this hood....Tony has impressed me from the first time I spoke with him...he just seemed only interested in taking care of his customers...his friends...

YOU THE MAN STINK>>>>:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

the only thing that would look better is if it was all black and no vents and on my truck lol:D

Stinker said:
you know................its still hard for me to believe................

Paint job is tits carl:rock:

Totaly tits!!!:rock:

I love it!!!

I'll post up some more pictures when the vinyl stickers get put in place, I think they will be the final touch (Thanks JimTeTe for getting them to me).

We're off to a benifit car show for veterans families today, they want my truck parked right next to the registration booth. So, see ya all later, I'm going to go show off my truck with it's shiny brand new JTS Venom Performance hood.

Oh, have I gotten out of the tar and fethering yet?

Ok, Houston we have a problem. I have discovered an issue with this hood, when your trying to wash your windshield, with that scoop, it's just a little difficult getting the wipers out of the way to get the bottom of the windshield.

Solution: Let the old lady do it, she's got smaller hands, just get her a step stand.

ccfeyh said:
Ok, Houston we have a problem. I have discovered an issue with this hood

Man, don't scare us like that :D

ccfeyh said:
Ok, Houston we have a problem. I have discovered an issue with this hood, when your trying to wash your windshield, with that scoop, it's just a little difficult getting the wipers out of the way to get the bottom of the windshield.

Solution: Let the old lady do it, she's got smaller hands, just get her a step stand.

No problem here...I removed the wipers...no need for them when you never drive in the rain..:p ...........

TNVIPER said:
No problem here...I removed the wipers...no need for them when you never drive in the rain..:p ...........

:D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

...... Another option would be to turn on the wipers.... when they get about 1/4 way up windshield, shut the truck off. They will stay there, and you can flip them away from the windshield like normal. (Old chevy cowl hood trick ;) )

:burnout:

TNVIPER said:

I like that idea ....... ya got-a-pic ........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back