Completed JTS Venom Hood

It's kind of like a metalic charchol, shows up very well when you're right on top of it or you have a reflection of light off it. If you're up close in the right light it sparkles. That's one of the main things I wanted on the scoop, then my painter said the Fang logo was cool, but the border around it sucked. So we came up with Fang and no border, I love it.

Last edited:
ccfeyh said:
It's kind of like a metalic charchol, shows up very well when you're right on top of it or you have a reflection of light off it. If you're up close in the right light it sparkles. That's one of the main things I wanted on the scoop, then my painter said the Fang logo was cool, but the border around it sucked. So we came up with Fang and no border, I love it.

Thanks it does look sick man very good job on the paint:rock:

I really can't wait till the rest of these hoods get shipped, there's going to be some awesome photos geting posted.

What is that ugly white thing on the front of the truck looking up at the sky.....Hood looks fantastic....

The hood is good.... It's good.:top: But the paint scheme makes it even better.

venom_05.jpg

VIPR PWR said:
What is that ugly white thing on the front of the truck looking up at the sky.....Hood looks fantastic....

looks like a garage door trying to take that plate with it as it went up lol:D

Hey Carl ...

Did you get the Vinyl on the Hood yet ...... You owe Pics .... lol ...

Jim

Waiting till next Friday, we got a rash of warm weather (104 here today)going on here right now and it will really give the paint a good cure. Would like to make sure the paint is fully cured before doing anything more on it. But will post up some more picts on Friday.

WELL LADIES HERE IS ANOTHER ONE TO GAZE YOUR EYES UPON :rock: :rock: :D :D :rock: :rock: :D :D :rock: :rock: :D :D

Attachments

• Fw.jpg
    Fw.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,123
  • HOOOD.jpg
    HOOOD.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 321
  • HOOOOD.jpg
    HOOOOD.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 348
and please don't get mad and think you got passed up by just any one this was a special deal for "ROZ" Thank you again for a BADDASSSSS HOOD

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TNVIPER said:
You didnt have to paint my hood but looks great...now get it shipped...:p

oh was that supposed to go to you OOOOOPS my bad i accidentally sent it to ALABAMA :p :p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back