That looks good Mr Albert!!! You gotta update your sig now! :rock:

walbert said:
DSC00225-3.jpg
DSC00226-2.jpg

DSC00227-2.jpg
DSC00230-2.jpg

DSC00232-3.jpg
DSC00233-2.jpg

Man, that looks AWESOME in that color! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Black1 said:
Man, that looks AWESOME in that color! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks all. And thanks Roz, Stinker, and Jeremy :rock:

To each his own, and I apologize if I offend anyone - I don't mean to - and this is strictly my opinion . . . but I think that scoop is ugly as hell! i just don't understand the design of the gradual incline of the scoop ? :dontknow:

I like the scoop Begood has that is all one level.

But again, this is just my opinion . . . and I'm just a little peon

Walberto, hood looks fantastic. Don't pay any attention to Turtle, after all, she did marry Billy!!:D :D

FATJACK said:
Walberto, hood looks fantastic. Don't pay any attention to Turtle, after all, she did marry Billy!!:D :D
The greatest guy on the planet!:D :D :D And if you don't believe me, just ask me, I will tell you the truth.:p

Bill.

FATJACK said:

:hahaha:

LOOKS AWESOME!!!

I thought you were going with the unvented too?:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
LOOKS AWESOME!!!

I thought you were going with the unvented too?:dontknow:

Nope, always wanted vents.

kyle's srt10 said:
Crap I got you confused with Alexspop for some reason:(

I don't know why:D Hood looks good, like the black grille too, is it a grillecraft?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back