Completed JTS Venom Hood

Looks great, now get me my hood!!! :D

TNVIPER said:
When did Roz moved to Bama?...:confused: ;) :)

lol no it got painted in bama for roz and got picked up there on the way to panama

walbert said:
Looks great, now get me my hood!!! :D

lol didnt STINKER say to put you at the bottom of the list for shits and giggles lol :p :D :D :D

BoOsTCrAzY said:
lol didnt STINKER say to put you at the bottom of the list for shits and giggles lol :p :D :D :D

No, pretty sure that was Ironhead he was talking about :laugh:

Just messing with ya Ironhead. :D

BoOsTCrAzY said:
WELL LADIES HERE IS ANOTHER ONE TO GAZE YOUR EYES UPON :rock: :rock: :D :D :rock: :rock: :D :D :rock: :rock: :D :D

We wanted to get Roz a hood to surprise him with at pamama, and Thanks to Eddie it happened:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

and to give a few notes to those that are recieving, the hood was delivered as everyone will recieve theres, never fitted, and painted the night before we got to Eddies.

the hood was never installed on a truck, jsut painted, we took rozs hood off, and bolted it right on with absolutlely no probs:rock: :rock: :rock:

it is as you see it bolted directly on.......needless to say my bud was speechless.

I have to thank him for all his help with the hood, he designed the entire hood from the start with the exception of a few modifactions we had to do.

thanks to Eddie the paint matched perfectly:rock: :rock:

Thank you so much Roz for your help:rock: :rock:

oh and on a side note.........................these fellas this weekend came up with a whole new set of ideas i hope they dont release;)

but be prepared for a couple new body parts befroe the year is out:D

jeremy did such a great job:congrats: :congrats: we had no probs mounting the hood:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

thanks jeremy:congrats: :congrats:

I will get with Jeremy tommorrow on how many have went out and whose they were

Now that hood looks killer!:rock:

Love the Viper logo on the top too

And the vents are sweet

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hopefully one of them is a roll pan. That would look fantastic instead of the bumper.

Stinker said:
We wanted to get Roz a hood to surprise him with at pamama, and Thanks to Eddie it happened:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

and to give a few notes to those that are recieving, the hood was delivered as everyone will recieve theres, never fitted, and painted the night before we got to Eddies.

the hood was never installed on a truck, jsut painted, we took rozs hood off, and bolted it right on with absolutlely no probs:rock: :rock: :rock:

it is as you see it bolted directly on.......needless to say my bud was speechless.

I have to thank him for all his help with the hood, he designed the entire hood from the start with the exception of a few modifactions we had to do.

thanks to Eddie the paint matched perfectly:rock: :rock:

Thank you so much Roz for your help:rock: :rock:

oh and on a side note.........................these fellas this weekend came up with a whole new set of ideas i hope they dont release;)

but be prepared for a couple new body parts befroe the year is out:D

jeremy did such a great job:congrats: :congrats: we had no probs mounting the hood:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

thanks jeremy:congrats: :congrats:

I will get with Jeremy tommorrow on how many have went out and whose they were

Stinker said:

Tony are you saying the hoods we will be receiving are already painted?.:confused:

TNVIPER said:
Tony are you saying the hoods we will be receiving are already painted?.:confused:
no i had that one painted for roz. they will come in primer and will need some finish work.

Finally installed the Viper stickers on the Venom Hood that JimTeTe had made for me.

venom_09.jpg

venom_11.jpg

Look Great Carl ........... Nice choice in colors, finishes the hood right off.

Jim

ccfeyh said:
Hood is installed and we left the stock hood lifts on to try them out, opens and closes just like the OEM

[
venom_08.jpg

Still have some stickers to install "Venom Powered" but gotta let the finish cure a little more.
not a fan of these hoods, but i like what you did with your hood scoop. :rock:

Very cool hood, my respect. What cost this to ship to germany? I think a lot...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back