Considering separating portions of the truck

It is a 4.56:1 ratio. I don't honestly know how much weight savings the DTS represents over stock. I still have my stock rear axle, so no exchange is needed.

Original post says 4.11's , just making sure. please email me your phone number, I would like to discuss with you. Thanks, Jerry

One last price drop for the truck and all of the stuff for it.

$37,500.00.

Having little success with the sale of the truck as a complete package, I'm giving thought to returning key items to stock, and selling off some parts:

Rear axle: DTS built, Wilwood discs, Currie axles, cryo'd 4.11 gears, bearing support cover, never a problem with bearing leaks. Approx. 1400 miles.

Drag pack: bolt-in cage with swing-out for driver's side, seat, harness, window net, chute, Bogart fronts & rears, 2-pairs of 10.5 Hoosier slicks (fronts are new in boxes w/o tires, rears have one of the sets of Hoosiers mounted with bead lock bolts).

Procharger F2 kit: complete (can include fan kit and modified power steering line, with clean factory parts in exchange). Extra pulleys for different levels of boost, and a spare belt. System has about a dozen dyno pulls, about as many passes on the track, and less than a few hundred road miles. Should probably bundle the FJO water/meth kit with this.

Engine: sheet metal intake by Hogan's Racing, Striker heads with Jesel valve train and Inconel exhaust valves, Cometic head gaskets, Oliver rods, new 2005 model crank, Diamond pistons with ceramic coatings on top and wear resistant coatings on the skirts, 9:1 CR, coated main and rod bearings, ARP studs and fasteners throughout, ATI superdamper, modified oil pump, 1000CC Bosch injectors, Maganafuel boost-referenced fuel pressure regulator, modified AEM ECU and harness (pass through for all dash instrumentation) and a pair of AEM serial data gauges. Engine yielded over 600hp with factory intake and engine management. Just need a solid replacement as part trade, unless I've already found and installed one. The engine has about 1400 miles, a couple dozen 1/4 mile passes and about as many dyno pulls. If I'm not mistaken, I believe there's about 28k in the above.

There are a few other things, like a twin disc McLeod (new), and I can also sell/swap my triple in-tank Walbro fuel pump with a factory.

That leaves the truck, which will be complete and fully functional, with fresh paint, Venom hood, shaved antenna, grill inserts, smoothed and tinted tails and 3rd brake light, custom wheels and tires as well as the original wheels and a new set of Pirellis. Lots of other stuff like Gen X shifter, MGW billet stuff, HID headlights and driving lights, brand new bed rug, Caltracs, Magnaflow exhaust, vented front discs, lowered, QA1 shocks, new front and rear wheel well liners, driveshaft safety loop, etc. I bought this new off of a local lot, and still have the original window sticker.

40k for all of this already put together, but I'm probably better off doing it this way.

Send PM's for interest in the parts or truck.

It's painful to know something like this is for sale at such a great price and I can't figure out a way to get it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back