Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

I'm thinking post split on CMG too after thinking on it lol

Also I read (and don't know what repercussions if any) that the CEO is going to replace Rob Walton over at Walmart. Wonder what they will mean for the Chipotle stock

thanks for those ideas! I do look into all avenues. I'm even studying "money management" and other strategies I found online to get familiar with all the lingo and various strategies. The same money for a single Chipotle could buy a tiny group of others to start with lol

And I learned about FOMO!! Hahahaha

Oh , the above is the Yahoo finance and is a watch list ,,,, I like the platform for quick checks anywhere using the app … it also if you wish to can added buy details and follow more info on your stacks .. all free ! I don’t add my details on my lists and go to my brokers sites to check all the days details and much much more hahaha !
My main yahoo list is over 60 assets which only a few i actually do not own and watch them ,, like CMG , RDDT and others like a few Defense companies ..

DJT is definitely up over the last few days as is TSLA yayyy

thanks for those ideas! I do look into all avenues. I'm even studying "money management" and other strategies I found online to get familiar with all the lingo and various strategies. The same money for a single Chipotle could buy a tiny group of others to start with lol
Yes it would and pay you while it sit. Hahaha ! I dispose bagging and not getting any returns from Divs .

DJT is definitely up over the last few days as is TSLA yayyy
TSLA GOT SCARY last week ! Still going to keep my fingers crossed . The EV market is really getting screwy right now ..
DJT drives me nuts also .. flip flop hahaha , but I’m so far ahead I can just sit on the small amount I own now and never loose hahah

:eek:TSLA GOT SCARY last week ! Still going to keep my fingers crossed . The EV market is really getting screwy right now ..
DJT drives me nuts also .. flip flop hahaha , but I’m so far ahead I can just sit on the small amount I own now and never loose hahah
I think TSLA will always survive and DJT at least until election time but i have no facts just MHO

Geez, I read about the Wall Steet Chimp!! Hahahaha! Proof that picking the stocks isn't the hard part, managing the portfolio is!

The most important thing I can tell someone is to Make an investment plan and stick with it !
Mine is to grow dividend income and avoid high risk assets .. Large cap tire I’d and true companies are a must for me .. but there are always those buts hahaha and I do play with some small extra cash crazy risk stocks for flips or swing trading , as I mentioned ,,, for lunch money hahaha ! I learned the hard way over the years on 3 stocks which would total to a loss of the range of 80K .. VRING ( now called XWEL and frontier communications which did the bankruptcy BS and extinguished all common stock out of bankruptcy .. ouch ! But I do get the tax loss write off on all that of 3k right off per year and carry overs to minimize the tax responsibility for year to come . It’s just a way of loss recovery when you file your taxes ..

I think TSLA will always survive and DJT at least until election time but i have no facts just MHO
I tend to agree on both ,,, DJT TO ME IS JUST A FUTRE SELL ! Goes green and turns to cash hahaha !

TSLA has missed on earnings 3 times in a row ,, Musk needs to get the things going and fast IMO or there may be more pain ..

Geez, I read about the Wall Steet Chimp!! Hahahaha! Proof that picking the stocks isn't the hard part, managing the portfolio is!
We are all the monkey’s to the Wallstreet big manipulators … hahaha .. the larger the portfolio the harder it is to keep track of .. mine needs to be consolidated into 2 brokers.

i learned about the market makers

TBills could be a good return with almost zero risk. I just looked at the 4week ones and looks like over 5.2% and no state income tax.

i learned about the market makers
I don’t pay much attention to MM’s anymore .. no benefit IMO ! I can’t remember which sites I use to use ,, It may have been Ihub that actually showed which stocks tended to have MM activity on them .. I prefer more to walk to the quick stop and grab a bag of peanut MM’s they at least melt in you mouth not in your hand hahaha !

TBills could be a good return with almost zero risk. I just looked at the 4week ones and looks like over 5.2% and no state income tax.
The only thing I do is with the Ibonds and Ebonds on treasurydirect.gov which you can buy and play with those types of investments products .
I believe my brother dabbles with things like Tbonds and Treasuries .I know he’s maxed on Ibonds on his, wife’s and sons treasury direct accounts .. those are as safe as they get .. based on time frames and penalties if closed out to soon .. great for long term when the interest rates are up .

I should probably check my account hahaha .l hell 30 year maturity might be getting close . Once the 30 year hits then no more interest haha ! ACE N THE HOLE FOR THAT RAINY DAY !

Here are a few things treasury direct has …
And a quick explanation on Bills . IMG_0592.jpegIMG_0593.jpeg

I don’t pay much attention to MM’s anymore .. no benefit IMO ! I can’t remember which sites I use to use ,, It may have been Ihub that actually showed which stocks tended to have MM activity on them .. I prefer more to walk to the quick stop and grab a bag of peanut MM’s they at least melt in you mouth not in your hand hahaha !
Hahahaha! Yum!

I would try the 4 or 8 week bill then do it over or get a longer one. It makes sense while the interest is up there. For chickens anyways! It says here they are 5.280 - nice!

4B943B1A-9FD6-4698-ACA3-2712EC7A9BF0.jpeg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back