couple of picks of the hunting cabin

That's SUPER nice Eddie. The reclaimed wood turned into T&G is awesome! What a way to be green!! Excellent stain choice I might add. That thing is coming along nicely. The board-n-batton looks great too! I cant wait to see it totally finished. It's going to be SWEET! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
That's SUPER nice Eddie. The reclaimed wood turned into T&G is awesome! What a way to be green!! Excellent stain choice I might add. That thing is coming along nicely. The board-n-batton looks great too! I cant wait to see it totally finished. It's going to be SWEET! :rock:
not stained at all just clear coated. the colors come from the wood

a few more pics
1st one is of the cabinets. made out of pecky cyprus trimmed in heart pine both are at least 200 years old.
c2.jpg

a picture of the antlered chandolier
c4.jpg

a picture of the stairway almost done
c3.jpg

crappy cell phone pic from the loft
c1.jpg

down to 3 guys working out their now. each piece of wood nas to be cut to size. we found out all the heart pine thats in the house came from the land that the cabin sits on. it was owned by a family that built a cotton mill in 1890. they are tearing the cotton mill down and we bought a bunch of the pine beams from the mill and had them sawed into boards.

thanks guys, cant wait to see it done. my dad is tryin gto talk my mom into selling their house and moving out there. she's not cooperating right now...lol i'd be there in a minute. love the peace and quiet.

Is this a hunting cabin because it hunts and eats smaller inferior cabins? That place is awesome!

a few pic i took with my cell phone today. trying to get the furniture in
cabin-1.jpg

cabin2-2.jpg

coffee table
cabin3-1.jpg

tell her deer and quail. we put out 500 yesterday morning

TREKER said:
When is the house warming party?

So who has the banner? I'll go ahead and bring the Jim Beam ;) :D :D :D :rock:
Sweet cabin you got there boss :rock:

Andrew

Latest posts