couple of picks of the hunting cabin

looks like a house that i saw getting built on lake Wedowee near lineville,al. my aunt and uncle live on the lake and me and my uncle walked through a house that looked just like that on the lake...

WOW! if thats a "cabin" I can just imagine what the "house" looks like!LOL! Looks like its gonna be a killer cabin,nice work!

Looks great man! Nice touch with the horizontal blocking, should make for some sturdy walls! The fixed glass is going to be badass too!!

I'll put a dog box in my 10 if you need a hand thinning out some deer!

The still hunters in my county are trying real hard to stop it here too!

All that room and all the modern convienaces......ice maker, granite counter tops, dishwasher, full house audio system courtesy of THX, thee obligatory wall of death ( very nice BTW for baby deer you guys seem to get in Alabama ;) ) anywhere else those would be illegal to hunt :p In Washington we called those Goats :D A grand circular driveway to house the myriad of high performance golf carts you only get to see on a episode of Cribs, a 45 ft fireplace big enough to cook those baby deer in and yet no indoor plumbing.....:eek: Dude sell a F@ckin gun and invest in a indoor localized toilet...:marchmellow: :deadhorse: Damn rednecks are just silly :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
All that room and all the modern convienaces......ice maker, granite counter tops, dishwasher, full house audio system courtesy of THX, thee obligatory wall of death ( very nice BTW for baby deer you guys seem to get in Alabama ;) ) anywhere else those would be illegal to hunt :p In Washington we called those Goats :D A grand circular driveway to house the myriad of high performance golf carts you only get to see on a episode of Cribs, a 45 ft fireplace big enough to cook those baby deer in and yet no indoor plumbing.....:eek: Dude sell a F@ckin gun and invest in a indoor localized toilet...:marchmellow: :deadhorse: Damn rednecks are just silly :marchmellow:

http://www.incinolet.com/ Just plug it in:D :D :D

Roz-SRT said:
Looks great man! Nice touch with the horizontal blocking, should make for some sturdy walls! The fixed glass is going to be badass too!!

Good point about the blocking.... Looks like blown-in cellulose insulation is the only option for the walls, and that's a good thing. ;) That would be one HUGE pain in the ass to install fiberglass (batts). :eek:

everything including the trusses are hand built. gonna be tongue and groove cypress that's been under water for about 100 years we had ripped and planed on the inside and cypress on the outside too. the deck is 2x6 treated. my dad said they break every rock going on the chimney.

eddie102870 said:
everything including the trusses are hand built. gonna be tongue and groove cypress that's been under water for about 100 years we had ripped and planed on the inside and cypress on the outside too. the deck is 2x6 treated. my dad said they break every rock going on the chimney.

:eek:

Construction = $400,000+ then. :eek:

I live in Bama and I will be waiting on my invitation. Nice place.

Brandon

furgy667 said:
I live in Bama and I will be waiting on my invitation. Nice place.

Brandon
gotta show up for the pcb gtg...lol

thanks mark.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back