couple of picks of the hunting cabin

Nice Eddie...let me know what you need for the processing room...and I will get you the list. Then all we got to do is get the meat...and I can get you through the process.;) :D

NBT said:
Nice Eddie...let me know what you need for the processing room...and I will get you the list. Then all we got to do is get the meat...and I can get you through the process.;) :D
will do, we already got a cooler and all the tables and stuff. just need a grinder and stuffer.

NBT said:

Man.... we need to have another cookout! Those venison brats were off da HOOK! :rock: :rock: :rock: :eating:

Black1 said:
Man.... we need to have another cookout! Those venison brats were off da HOOK! :rock: :rock: :rock: :eating:
no shit, i guard the ones he gave me with my life. :rock:

eddie102870 said:
will do, we already got a cooler and all the tables and stuff. just need a grinder and stuffer.

These make live a lot easier...;) :D
Meat Mincer model TC42A.
Commercial 60 qt. floor mixer
Commercial Bench Scale 60lb. capacity
4 X 8 stainless poly, or corian type cutting board.
Cabela's Smokehouse Pro 100
Double stainless deep sinks with overhead sprayer, and 50 gallon hot water tank for clean up.
5-7 people to git er done:rock:

These make live a lot easier...
Meat Mincer model TC42A.
Commercial 60 qt. floor mixer
Commercial Bench Scale 60lb. capacity
4 X 8 stainless poly, or corian type cutting board.
Cabela's Smokehouse Pro 100
Double stainless deep sinks with overhead sprayer, and 50 gallon hot water tank for clean up.
5-7 people to git er done

2 of em are taken care of...lol

Black1 said:
Good point about the blocking.... Looks like blown-in cellulose insulation is the only option for the walls, and that's a good thing. ;) That would be one HUGE pain in the ass to install fiberglass (batts). :eek:

I would go with spray in Icynene:rock:

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
I would go with spray in Icynene:rock:

thewelshm

Interesting choice.... both have draw backs. Plus, Icynene is pretty new. Not sure if they have any contractors in Alabama.

....... Plus.... I like the idea of being able to add a electrical outlet or a water line in the wall if needed. :eek: Can't really do that very easily with spray foam. ;)

eddie102870 said:
heres you some dead animals this is the original cabin on the place
CABIN7.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT6vBPXq1lg&feature=related

lovely room of death

another pic i took today. they are starting on the outside.
cabin.jpg

this ones kinda slanted from my cell phone
cabin2-1.jpg

Last edited:
had to take some more mortar out there today and had my camera so i took a few snaps
cabin006.jpg

cabin007.jpg

cabin001.jpg

cabin002.jpg

cabin003.jpg

cabin004.jpg

cabin005.jpg

cabin008.jpg

some updated picks of the cabin the celiings and tops of the walls came out of a cotton mill built in 1890 we had them plained and t&g'd the bottoms and the walls in the great room are what they call pecky cyprus, it's full of worm holes and has been under water down around pt. st. joe,fl close to 100 years. we hope no one drops a match around it. the pine is mainly fat lighter
huntingcabin005.jpg

huntingcabin006.jpg

huntingcabin007.jpg

huntingcabin008.jpg

huntingcabin009.jpg

huntingcabin010.jpg

huntingcabin011.jpg

oh and the pic of the turtle, i didnt nave anything but a .38 snub nose with me so i didnt try to hit him....lol

Stinker said:
jsut like a south alabama redneck........

million dollar house and out shooting turtles:D
he was lucky my camera could reach farther than my pistol today. my .17HMR will go back in the truck tonight.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back