Crash i responded to this morning...

FastSRT19

Supporting Member
Reaction score
M3 into woods at around 70-75 MPH. All 3 occupants were trapped. Extrication took around 60 mins. The driver was DWI.

Wozniak034.jpg

Wozniak036.jpg

This one is the passenger side rear seat headrest, stuck 3 inches into a tree!
Wozniak044.jpg

FastSRT19 said:
M3 into woods at around 70-75 MPH. All 3 occupants were trapped. Extrication took around 60 mins. The driver was DWI.

Wozniak034.jpg

Wozniak036.jpg

This one is the passenger side rear seat headrest, stuck 3 inches into a tree!
Wozniak044.jpg

Holy SHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIITTT!!!!!

thewelshm

Obviously the headrest didn't fare as well as the occupants...:eek:

All 3 survived! The driver was discharged from ER with just a few cuts before the other 2 were removed from the vehicle! They were really trapped in there. Front seat passenger (who btw was the owner of the M3)had 2 broken legs, rear seat passenger had 1 broken leg and a broken foot.

LoveThisTruck said:
Damn, check out that headrest!! Thanks for sharing
The fire dept needed a pair of channel locks to pull it out! it was in about 3 inches! lucky for the rear seat passenger he was tossed to the front of the car prior to smackin' the second tree!

FastSRT19 said:
The fire dept needed a pair of channel locks to pull it out! it was in about 3 inches! lucky for the rear seat passenger he was tossed to the front of the car prior to smackin' the second tree!
and that's the lucky part???:dontknow: :dontknow:

now tell me you don't belive in God....

ok, that's my opinion....

The European safety standards are obviously much more stringent than ours. I am glad they survived - praise the Lord :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back