Crazy people that live up north

Try that and tell me how that works out for you. I got your balls freezing off first. lol

I live up North but it doesn't get that cold.... just rains every day from now till April!

Never cold enough to plug them in here in Wv. The 10 is in a heated garage but my old 4.7 Dakota never fails!

hahahaha we used to throw boiling water in the cold air and it would freeze before hitting the ground........you could hear it crackle as it froze....

Boiling water will freeze faster then cold water. So that fact that it was boiling actually made it work.....;)

Boiling water will freeze faster then cold water. So that fact that it was boiling actually made it work.....;)

Boiling water cannot freeze faster than cold water! A BTU is a BTU. Boiling water has alot more BTU's than cold water !

If you can dump water, hot or cold and it freezes. It's to damn cold were you live. LMAO.

i never drove my 10 in the winter, but i started it once a month. other then an old battery it started up every time, but the engine was in great shape.

Even better is when the tires are so cold there is a flat spot where they sit on the pavement and it feels like you have a flat tire until they warm up from running a bit...many a time I have stopped to look at the tires LOL

Cool story bro... I've lived where is was -30F to -50F, for extended periods of time, and I never once experienced or witnessed this.

Cool story bro... I've lived where is was -30F to -50F, for extended periods of time, and I never once experienced or witnessed this.

It will happen in warm weather also i have seen it a few times. The softer tires and the longer they sit this will happen.

Boiling water cannot freeze faster than cold water! A BTU is a BTU. Boiling water has alot more BTU's than cold water !

Mpemba effect a btu is not a btu in all cases easy way to explain this is the opposite of a flash steam like water caught in a large heater right when it's turned on. Due to such opposites in temperature it is totally possible to throw boilin water into the air and have it turn to ice. If you have a beard/mustache and walk outside in very cold weather the moisture from the air leaving your lungs can and will form icicles on your facial hair and it's because of the drastic temp drop that the moisture goes from gas (air) to liquid (water) to solid (ice) in just seconds. Ya might wanna google it barbara lol j/k:D

Heck the 40" Boggers on one of my other trucks does that when it is 80 degs out :p

Really entertaining reading comments from guys that never experienced COLD, COLD, weather! I lived in central Wisconsin for half of my 60 yrs & can truly say, glad I m not there anymore! I bought my 10 when I lived there, kept in a garage, & still would "flatspot" them damn Pirellis! Would take truck out of driveway, drive it for 8-10 miles to "loosen" up & park back in garage weekly, or, whenever it wasn't snowing. Live in Colorado now & truck still has garage spot, but does get driven in what they call "bad weather" here.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back