CTS-V or 5.0 Mustang

Not looking to bang gears anymore, besides you can go faster in the 5.0 for a fraction of the cost of the Shelby....my plan was to clone the Shelby and heavily modify the 5.0 drivetrain

seems like you have it thought out already :)

which everone you get, both cars are very badass, so you can't really go wrong.

CTS is a bit more unique, as not seen as much. do you know anyone who has these cars you could drive ? that would be a good way to start.

seems like you have it thought out already :)

which everone you get, both cars are very badass, so you can't really go wrong.

CTS is a bit more unique, as not seen as much. do you know anyone who has these cars you could drive ? that would be a good way to start.

I test drove both....impressed with both.....It may be a step down going from the 10 to a 5.0 as opposed to stepping up to the caddy....the caddy is similar to the 10 as far as exclusivity......it would nice to have a 9 second weekend warrior tho......decisions decisions....

I bought the 5.0 for my wife on mothers day. The car is pretty fast to start it ran 12.90 stock and with just a tune intake and off road x it went 12.26 @ 114mph.I am pissed that her car is faster then my truck and its a auto.

No matter what you do to the Mustang some teenager in the next block has one just like it.

So if i bought one, painted it pink, with a big dildo shifter. the guy on the next block would have the same thing :wavey:

Thanks guys, that's what I was leaning toward.....Lingerfelter has a $11K kit that should put it in the 10s and include a 2yr 24K mile warranty.

Do that then. I would go with the CTS-V. To many stangs out there.

CTSV all the way,, mustang is crap... there is a billion of them on the road,, -10 wow factor with a mustang...

a CTS-V with a stick.:burnout:

i would vote for that:rock::rock::rock:

CTS-V it is.....thanks for the input guys.....going with the 4 door sedan either gray on black or black on black, automatic

CTS-V is lame. the styling was done by someone with only a ruler and pen.
dont worry about what it will do 0.01% of the time, think about the other 99.99% of the time.

the DB-7,
BMW 5 series, speed, comfort, looks

the XK for looks.

dont get the cts-v unless your 70 and have piles.

CTS-V is lame. the styling was done by someone with only a ruler and pen.
dont worry about what it will do 0.01% of the time, think about the other 99.99% of the time.

the DB-7,
BMW 5 series, speed, comfort, looks

the XK for looks.

dont get the cts-v unless your 70 and have piles.

THE V SILL SPANK A 5 SERIES im 40 and have one no piles though. Beamers ar a POS

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back