Custom Black SRT/10 & Sneaky Pete Decals

Carlwalski

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a 11 decals for sale if anyone wants one (or more) let me know. You can buy as many as you like. I had them made very early on to use on the BATRAM but I stuck with my original plan to have it badge-less plus they didn't come out as I had planned but may tickle someone elses fancy. I had a dozen made (spares). They are good quality and all of them are domed (raised). Sizes and pricing below. I take PayPal only. PM if you are keen to purchase. The SRT/10 decals are proper separate decals, not one big decal stuck together, each digit is a piece of it's own. ;)

PRICE: $15 per decal. Shipping anywhere in the USA is $10 US (regardless of how many you buy) transit ETA is 5-10 days from New Zealand.

Big Sneaky Pete dimensions (5 available) = 3.5" (high and wide at widest point)
Small Sneaky Pete dimensions (3 available) = 2.90" (high and wide at widest point) (SOLD)
SRT/10 Decal dimensions (3 available) = 10" wide and 3.75" high.

Cheers,
Carl

SRTDecals1.jpg

SRTDecals2.jpg

SRTDecals3.jpg

SRTDecals4.jpg

ViperHeadDecals1.jpg

ViperHeadDecals2.jpg

ViperHeadDecals3.jpg

ViperHeadDecals4.jpg

ViperHeadDecals5.jpg

ViperHeadDecals6.jpg

Last edited:
Man those would tits on my silver 10 with all the black effects. To bad its going back to stock. That would have made the final touch...good stuff!

good pricing carl...
What material is it? does it bend (e.g. fender location)

PS: these are FANGS's, no "sneaky Pete" ;)

i will take the three smaller petes,,pm me your paypal addy

Floor said:
good pricing carl...
What material is it? does it bend (e.g. fender location)

PS: these are FANGS's, no "sneaky Pete" ;)
Bugger!! I had a feeling that I was naming those ones wrong. :eek: Just when I thought I was learning my Viper stuff I get bit. :D Not 100% sure on the technical term of them but they are rather solid, they can bend with a little force but not sure if they'll bend to "stay", in shape. They're a good solid design.....as far as decals go lol.

Ironhead, done PM sent. :)

Last edited:
I have all the SRT/10 decals left and 2 BIG "Fangs" (thanks Floor) remaining. :D

Tooloe said:
how big are the big decals?

Carlwalski said:
Hi guys,

PRICE: $15 per decal. Shipping anywhere in the USA is $10 US (regardless of how many you buy) transit ETA is 5-10 days from New Zealand.

Big Sneaky Pete dimensions (5 available) = 3.5" (high and wide at widest point) (SOLD)
Small Sneaky Pete dimensions (3 available) = 2.90" (high and wide at widest point) (SOLD)
SRT/10 Decal dimensions (3 available) = 10" wide and 3.75" high. (2 Left)

Cheers,
Carl
As advised in the 1st post. ;) 3.5" high and wide (at widest point). They (the Fangs decals) are now all sold.

All I have left now is 2 SRT/10 Decals!

Last edited:
Whoever bought those fangs badges is going to have a pretty unique look. They look awesome!

i would liike the two big fangs if you still have them pm me if you do really like the look go good with the carbon fiber hood thanks.

bgdawg said:
i would liike the two big fangs if you still have them pm me if you do really like the look go good with the carbon fiber hood thanks.
Hi, sorry mate but they have been sold. I will let you know if my final sale falls through. :)

LoveThisTruck lol nah, I'd have to become a vendor to sell them. I'm just clearing out my shed of stuff I don't need and want. It was you guys or the shed for 3 centuries. :laugh:

Cheers!

Carlwalski said:
Hi, sorry mate but they have been sold. I will let you know if my final sale falls through. :)

LoveThisTruck lol nah, I'd have to become a vendor to sell them. I'm just clearing out my shed of stuff I don't need and want. It was you guys or the shed for 3 centuries. :laugh:

Cheers!

hmmm maybe one of our wonderful vendors can come up with something like this:rolleyes:

Steve could make something like this, honestly, there isn't much to them, they're just decals. ;) You guys could design you own (like I did) and then get them made at a local decal/sign shop. There isn't much to making them. :) While you're at it, why not make something totally unique to you. I had a blast making the BATRAM stuff, kind of sad when I was finished lol no more cool stuff to design and create. Although with the engine mods coming up I will get a few more chances to customize things. Maybe your trucks nick name, who knows, go wild. :D These decals didn't come out like I had hoped which was good as I prefer the clean "just paint" look. :)

Carlwalski said:
Steve could make something like this, honestly, there isn't much to them, they're just decals. ;) You guys could design you own (like I did) and then get them made at a local decal/sign shop. There isn't much to making them. :) While you're at it, why not make something totally unique to you. I had a blast making the BATRAM stuff, kind of sad when I was finished lol no more cool stuff to design and create. Although with the engine mods coming up I will get a few more chances to customize things. Maybe your trucks nick name, who knows, go wild. :D These decals didn't come out like I had hoped which was good as I prefer the clean "just paint" look. :)

The ones you had made would go pretty good with my truck... everythings black and silver. I need them for under my hood and maybe in the cab:D No badges on the exterior.

I'll have to get Steve to make something up for me:burnout:

Hi pete, do you ship to Germany? I can pay with paypal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back